Anyone want to buddy up as motivaters

Stillstargazing

Hi all, I've just joined after visiting the site lots since starting weight loss journey in October. Have lost 2 stone and still another 4.5 stone to lose. Is anyone else in same position? It's a huge challenge so would love to buddy up with someone who has similar amount to lose so we can motivate each other. I'm near Eastbourne so if you're near me and would like to buddy up to exercise all the better to get those pounds shifted.

Hey!! Well done on your loss so far!
I'm not local and don't have as much to lose but am willing to support you if you want :D

I have 2 stone 5.5lb to lose now (hopefully a bit less after tonight's weigh in)

Hi It's my second week I have tried this diet three times now But this is the longest I've stuck to it
I'm doing ss+ as I find it a lot easier for myself But on Wednesday I'm going to try ss for that week see how it goes

Hi all, I've just joined after visiting the site lots since starting weight loss journey in October. Have lost 2 stone and still another 4.5 stone to lose. Is anyone else in same position? It's a huge challenge so would love to buddy up with someone who has similar amount to lose so we can motivate each other. I'm near Eastbourne so if you're near me and would like to buddy up to exercise all the better to get those pounds shifted.

Hello hope you are well?
which diet are you currently on?
well done for your loss so far :)
Roxie xx

Thanks for your replies. Don't know about you but I'm glad to see the back of the really cold weather. I couldn't force myself to do my usual swimming and gym and weight loss has suffered as a result. Back into it now though. Have also bought a Davina dvd to do on days I can't get to gym. What do you do to remotivate yourselves when you hit a dip? The 2 stone loss has made a huge difference and I look and feel so much better but still have a long way to go so need to keep motivation high. I am doing slimming world but have not followed it exactly. I want to give things another kickstart though so am going to be stricter now. Weigh in is today so I will let you know how I've done. It wont be great loss but I'm resolving to do better this week.

??? Where are you from ??? Here in Linc's the really cold weather has only just started, lit my fire for the first time this winter yesterday.

Back