Anyone want to buddy?

Hey. Im 5"7 and currently weight 16 stone 7. Lost 9 pounds in the ladt 6 weeks was 17 stone 2 but this wad just from healthy eating. My aim is to get down to 10 stone 7 and would love to get somewhere near that for October as hoing on my holls with some friends who are all size 10's! Which is quite unsettling to think off the size of me compared to them on the sunbeds! On day 2 n already strayed from ts. I had some smoked salmon for tea :O haha. Anyway I find it helps to have a buddy to stay strong for n know I am not suffering alone. Any offers? ? Xx

woo ooh, count me in! Funnily enough I just posted in your other thread to see how you have been getting on!

You really are on your own when you come on here. We will all keep you motivated.

you will look fantastic on that holiday...just keep focused

Blooming text...you are NOT NOT NOT on your own xx

im dreaming of smoked salmon now..... on a toasted bagel, with butter and philadelphia
weep weep

Haha thanks guys :) I know. At least I didnt do the whole shabang with the bagel. Got my shaker through the post today which I am glad as my hand blender was causing a lot of attention in the canteen at work n pretty much most people know now I am on exante now! Feeling the pressure to defo not fall off the wagon now tho. Some people are using me as a test to see if they shud join. Argh!! Getting inspired by everyones spirit on the forum though. :) I do worry tho as my boyfriend works away through the week back at the weekend n he will want me to cook. Can I face cooking nice food n not eating it!! Eeeekkkk x

hey if i can sit next to my little boy and watch him tucking into pizza as i sip a shake then you can do it, trust me..... willpower is def not my forte! Just keep in mind why you are doing this, what your goals are and what it would mean to you to lose the weight.
Also tell him to cook his own bloody dinner hee hee

yesterday i was weighing in at 4lb loss, thats in 4 days. Last year, my first week i lost 13lbs

Mmmm stuffed crust pizza haha. True! See if I told him to make his own he wud order takeaway as he cant cook... I kno! 26 n cant boil an egg.. so wud need even more willpower!! That is some good results, well done! May have to have a sneaky peek on the scales tomorrow :D will let u know how I get on. When us ur normal weigh in day?

I have been on it for a few weeks. But in the middle went on a week all inclusive holiday! Not the best. But I seem to lose 2lb a week...but I am happy with that.

You are both being horrid talking about all that fab food.

i like to weigh n on a Saturday morning as I work Monday to Friday and can be quite good ( other than this week as I have overnight meetings).

i always find it easier to cook for the family if I have had a large drink about 20 mins before I start and I then sit down with them and have a large soup...makes me think I am having a dinner

haha shrimp... loving your typo there lol!!

I would tell him to pump off and get his own dinner atleast until your in ketosis, i remember i LOVED cooking towards the end of my journey last time when i couldnt even taste any of it... it was like a bug lol!! but i think it will be pretty hard cooking while you still have hunger pangs!!

Swap that smoked salmon for some bacon on that bagel and im with you girls... (mouths watering now) lol

oooh bacon bagel.... melted cheese on top ARGHHHHHHHH
NO MORE FOOD TALK I can't cope lol
My weigh in day is friday, 1st one this week, fingers crossed I,ve done well.

i have got to add despite still daydreaming of hitting husband round the head with a shovel, he has been very supportive and has cooked his and our little ones dinners since i started. He aint all bad

Hey. So weighed myself n wait for it!!! I lost one whole pound. Argh!! Was hoping to see moee but hey ho only on day 3. Stuck to it 100% today tho. N exercised for an hour. So will see. Bank holiday this weekend is daunting as usual all my mates want to go out drinkin. Argh!! Hope u guys are doing well xx

Cwood, DON'T exercise yet!!!! Your body is gonna go I to starvation mode and try and hold on to its fat stores to ensure it can survive because you haven't adjusted yet to your new low calorie diet!!!!!!!

Oh no!! Right ok thanks for the advice. Hope its not too late. Won't exercise for another week tho I feel like I have so much energy at tho mo. Will turn that energy into cleaning instead of exercising hee hee :)

Lol sorry if that seemed like I was shouting there! Once your body is stable and ready it's recommended to do about 20 mins a day and work your way up, probably best to start slow and steady!

Yep make sure your house is spotless lol! And then come and do mine lol

Back