Anyone want to buddy?

Hi can I ask a few question. V overweight started exabyte last Monday first week lost 17ibs this week had one tin if Tina but apart from that tuck to it a wee bit of addiction to the scales and it looks like u have out in two pounds and last night in ketosis acvording to stick wasn't hungry all day first ate at 4-carbonara then had a shake and biscuit later in the day. Peed in a stick just now and nae jettisons is it cause I have drunk heaps of water or what? Also u had to pasta carbon yesterday is that a problem? Thx wise ones

Lol Lar!!

I think with the ketostix that it goes a dark pink if your in ketosis but not hydrated enough, but a pale pink if you are? So maybe it was juSt really pale?

Don't worry either my scales haven't shifted in a few days bar going up a lb so just wait to weigh in for your official
Weigh in result!

hiya, cw... you can come do my house too if you want? I'll make you a delicious shake lol
larjag, from what people on here say so often, I would chuck the ketostix. They are apparently notoriously unreliable and it is better to listen to your body. Thats what peeps on here always say ayway, thats why I never bothered getting them. Good luck tho, sounds like you are doing good xxx

Weighed myself today. I know, getting obsessive much! But glad I did cos found out I have lost 3 pounds in total. So quite happy with that :) stuck to it 100% again today so yippee. Now catching up on masterchef n drooling at the food that I can't eat haha

yay well done! Im only showing as having a loss of 4 1/4 lbs which is not as much as i had hoped and my official weigh in is tomorrow. But it may even out so fingers crossed

Fingers crossed for u hun. I lost another pound today. Enjoying a coke zero :) let me know how ur official weigh in goes tomoz xx

hi hun, my weigh in was this morning, 5 n half lb
sounds like you're steaming along, go you!

I need some buddies too! Cwood I started yesterday and I'm similar weight and height so would be interested in seeing how similar our journeys are! X

Hi cherrypie. Sure the more the merrier. Becoming a daily weigher... lost another pound. Currently 16 stone 2 so lost 5 pounds in 5 days. Very pleased! ! How u finding it so far? X

Well done :) yep I've become a daily weigher since Thursday when I bought some scales! I've dropped 4lb so happy with that, trying not to get too excited until I've done a week and got through this bank holiday! X

Hey CW not checked in on you for a couple of days (I sound like a stalker)...but it sounds like you are doing really well!

BBQ will be fine if you just eat the plain meat as it is all protein...just no burgers or sausagesausage

burgers are ok i think, they are listed in the safe foods on the sticky thread on ketogenic foods. Chicken is your safest option though xx

Count me in! I'm day 6 now and was doing so well until now. I really don't want to cave in, I've got the same goals as you and really want to get down in the 10s for a nice summer holiday.

hi cw, just popped in to say hullooo!
Ozlozz don't give up hun, we all have good times and times where we really struggle, there's always someone on here to chat to and get support though xxxxx

Thanks Keelyjrs, I'm just beginning to realise that xxx

Hi! I would love to buddy up also.... I have been really struggling lately as i got to goal weight last November, came off Exante and put most of the weight back on. Since January I have been messing around with the diet and only got to day 3 and FAILED :(( Enough is enough and I am going to do it this time and would really appreciate any support and motivation I can get!!!! I have been putting it off as there is always something going on around food (eg birthdays etc) but have woke up this morning thinking that there will nevder be a 'right' time...just get on it.. so here we go........ P.S your all doing great!! xx

morning ladies and hi muffin, well done for trying again hun. I too have found there actually is no such thing as a right time, we will always have obstacles and parties etc, it is just up to us to make the right choices and be sensible. Stay strong, and keep posting x

Back