Anyone want to buddy?

Yeah there will always be something crop up! It's just a matter of ignoring it and guzzling the water! I went to my nannys sponsor say yesterday and everyone was getting drunk and a huge buffet was laid out and I just had to sit there and guzzle the water and black coffee lol! But I weighed this morning and the result on the scales made it all worth it!!

Ok well and truely fell off the wagon tonight! My boyfriend surprised me with a night away in a five star hotel. And on the way here he was hungry and stopped at McDonald's and I didn't have anything!!! He was there eating his massive burger and I ate some of my bar. But then we got to the hotel and were sitting on our terrace in the sun and he poured me a glass of wine and before I knew it I was like what the hell it's the weekend and I'd had 2! Then I was hungry so ate a dairylea dunker. Didn't eat all my bar today and only had half of my soup so I'm hoping to hell I haven't ruined things too much :( guilty guilty guilty :( xx

Last edited:
Don't worry cherrypie!! You could have really gone for it and had a mcd's but you didnt!! i am sure you havent done much damage and get right back on it tomorrow :) I am pleased to say that i have managed day 1!! yippee just a few more days of feeling like crap :/ Hope ketosis kicks in sooner rather than later!! xx

Well it may cheer u up cherry pie to know I failed incredibly yesterday as I had a slice of pizza. Weighed myself this morning n low n behold I have put on 2 pounds. Back on it today tho with a vengeance n not gonna feel guilty about it as it makes it worse. All that matters is to get back on the diet asap n not fall further into naughtiness n ruin all the good work . Stay strong xx

cw thats exactly the attitude! Feeling guilty just leads to saying sod it and coming off altogether. Best way is to pick yourself up and start again strong the next day xx

Thanks guys. In the end I wrote off this weekend.
I tried really hard to stick to it and yesterday morning at the hotel instead of the huge fry up I'd normally have I had my shake but then it went down hill from there when we went to a lovely little farm shop about 12 and I caved in and had the bet scotch egg I've had in my life!
Then we went for a long walk along a lovely waterfall and I completely forgot about eating my bar for lunch and as we were walking I fell over (it was really rocky ground and I'm really clumsy anyway) and I bashed my knee really, really bad. I bashed it and felt really weak and nearly passed out and my boyfriend ran back to car and grabbed some more water and half my bar for me. I sat by the prettiest waterfall weak and sad and ate my bar. The moral of that story is I hadn't drank enough water and hadnt eaten properly. I did manage to make it all the way up to see the big waterfall though :)
So I was driving then for the rest of the day and got home about 6.30 with a sore knee and starving hungry and had a curry purely as convenience and comfort food. This morning I've woke and weighed myself and still lost 2lb this weekend so back on it properly now! So bet your pizza slice isn't looking too bad now!! Xx

aslong as your both treating today as a fresh start and getting back on to the diet wagon today!!! dont dwell on the fact that you cheated but use any guilt you's both have to make sure it doesnt happen again!!

Oh god cherrypie. Hope ur ok! ! I did ok yesterday but had a carvery at lunch as was taken out to a business dinner which I could not get out of. Had no tea tho. :-( not good!!! Will weigh myself tomorrow n check in with what I expect to be a disastrous week xx

Cwoodhead...how I'd you o at weigh in

I got in the 15s this morning :) so pleased!! but trying out slim n save as more food options. Quite nice. Really struggling with the soups on exante still :-( how u doing? X

Doing ok but I have been hungry today! Think it might be that I have been out and about. I will go for a run to get it sorted soon

I had a look at the slim ad save website! You need 4 packs a day on it don't you? But the food does look lovely on it! Does it work out cheaper or dearer than exante?

Yeah well u can do either 4 packs a day or 3 packs n a mesl of ur own. If u get the man pack or over 17 stone pack u get more for ur money as ur supposed to have 5 packs a day. Same food but instead of 28 days it lasts u 35 if u still only have 4 packs. Works out at £31 per week so a bit more expensive but not much n on this u can choose ur own n I personally like the variety. Bars are smaller but really nice. Taster pack is quite cheap for a weeks worth to c if u like it n the forum on mini mins really good for tips n reviews. Hope this helps :) x

lol!! i might have a wee look into it!! are you loving it?

Yeah im really liking it so far. Its nice pretending ur having a proper meal at night. Like that u can veg in everyday to bulk out ur meals. Will keep u updated if I find some packs which aren't great. Haven't tried the soups yet...

Back