anyone want to commit to 100% week

Thanks for the message Bernie. Good luck to you too :)

ScarletStar86... I've had cravings for Indian food alllllllll weekend. We have an amazing Indian take-away on the high street where I live. I feel like I inhale syns as I walk past! Really not helpful when coming out of zumba late at night and starving! ;D I've been dreaming of Balti this week :( I actually woke up from a dream and was climbing over my husband in bed to leave. When he asked what I was doing up to at 4am (besides climbing painfully all over him)... I told him I was going to live at the Indian restaurant because they needed me! :|

MrsTurner said:
ScarletStar86... I've had cravings for Indian food alllllllll weekend. We have an amazing Indian take-away on the high street where I live. I feel like I inhale syns as I walk past! Really not helpful when coming out of zumba late at night and starving! ;D I've been dreaming of Balti this week :( I actually woke up from a dream and was climbing over my husband in bed to leave. When he asked what I was doing up to at 4am (besides climbing painfully all over him)... I told him I was going to live at the Indian restaurant because they needed me! :|

Haha how funny! I think you need to give into that craving before it takes over your life! I saw today (although not till after we had ordered- grr!) That a jalfrezi is lower than the biriyani (dont have the book to hand but its less than 10syns) and boiled rice is obv free so I'm going to go for that next time. I hope you sleep well with no curry nightmares tonight!

It's amazing how lifted you feel by following it properly. I always feel so awful/guilty/annoyed with myself if I go over my syns, and happy and proud if I don't. I should learn from that really!!

oh i have started to see the light 3 years ago i followed slimming world and i used to stuff myself so much even having binge every week after weigh in and probably over synning alot...i was stuffing myself to the brim with fruit meat frnch fris crisps and stuff and i still lost a stone a month its so easy and so rewarding you just tent to lose all sense of how important it is as you slim down you think you have leaway well not anymore i have my baby boy now and im not ruining his life with my greedy attitude i have never taken my girls swimming and there 4 and 5 (i buy them swimming lessons instead)....its time to sort myself out...once and for all .

*now craving a curry*

Welcome to the newcomers :) well I weighed this morning and am almost 2 pounds down for the week (1lb 12oz...how annoying is that?!) I am pleased because I think only 2 days out of 7 were 100%....bit embarrassing as I started the thread *blush*

It sounds like people are up for another week? Seeing as I failed abysmally this last week I'm going to try again. Bit worried because I'm taking my daughter to the cinema this afternoon and there will be a big popcorn/maltesers/nachos wobble!

mikey.c123 said:
oh i have started to see the light 3 years ago i followed slimming world and i used to stuff myself so much even having binge every week after weigh in and probably over synning alot...i was stuffing myself to the brim with fruit meat frnch fris crisps and stuff and i still lost a stone a month its so easy and so rewarding you just tent to lose all sense of how important it is as you slim down you think you have leaway well not anymore i have my baby boy now and im not ruining his life with my greedy attitude i have never taken my girls swimming and there 4 and 5 (i buy them swimming lessons instead)....its time to sort myself out...once and for all .

Everything you say is really ringing a bell. I know I could be losing so much more if I can just get a handle on the emotional eating. It's nowhere near as bad as it was and I wouldn't really call it binge eating any more because I haven't done that for a couple of months now, but it is definitely still an issue.

I need to absorb some of your determination :)

I can really relate to the emotional eating. Although I have to say that it is getting more difficult to eat something when I feel bored/upset etc. I think it is because I am eating soooo much at meal times. I have to admit I am eating till I'm stuffed rather than satisfied, but hey I can only deal with one of my (many) food issues at a time. :)

Day 20 of 100%. Last night was the first time that I had a major wobble.. and I spent hours sulking about not having any of the cake my mum made and brought down but in the end I made everyone else finish it and had an Options. Today the OH and kids are having a junkfest; ice-cream, pizzas, crisps, chocolate whilst watching a film. I shall be having a mini milk and making the cauliflower chinese curry. I just have to keep reminding myself that the five minutes pleasure from gorging myself on junk really isn't worth the misery that follows. I want this too badly. Don't you sometimes wish that you could disappear for a few months and concentrate totally on yourself before returning to your family feeling flipping fabulous? Life gets in the way sometimes!
Still, day 20, on I plod :)

I can so relate to your story, its like your talking about me. The swimming thing is spot on with my situation too.

Bernie x

I want this too badly. Don't you sometimes wish that you could disappear for a few months and concentrate totally on yourself before returning to your family feeling flipping fabulous? Life gets in the way sometimes!
Still, day 20, on I plod :)

I knew a guy once who was overweight. He just disappeared for a number of months. Didn't go out clubbing with his pals or anything. Then there he was. He just showed up one night at a party and he was all thin and fit! o-o'

Everything you say is really ringing a bell. I know I could be losing so much more if I can just get a handle on the emotional eating. It's nowhere near as bad as it was and I wouldn't really call it binge eating any more because I haven't done that for a couple of months now, but it is definitely still an issue.

I need to absorb some of your determination :)
its only day 4 mate but i know from in the past when i wil fail or succeed just from my first couple of days if i can get over that hurdle im in there i have just had the busiest 3 days working in a while selling kfc for 9 hours and not caved so i think im onto a winner haha

I can so relate to your story, its like your talking about me. The swimming thing is spot on with my situation too.

Bernie x
yeah its a waste of my life i want eat to live not live to eat lol good luck....if i went in the water would jump out haha

1lb off which to be honest (and i know i shouldn't be) I'm a bit disappointed after 2 weeks 100%. i know i did fall off the wagon a bit last night so i think maybe I'm retaining water from the extra salt or something. oh well, another 100% week coming up. I really really want to make club 10 by my holiday and I've only got one more weigh in to go...

im up for a 100% week, im under my syns today despite using extra milk in my coffee! and i havent used it all up yet either
unless i eat something really naughty tonight, and im not planning to, my last bit of chocolate was last thursday!! amazing! i will be3 making a good start:D
come on, we can do it:D

im wanting to join this week

found out tonight ive only lost 1lb tonight, even tho its a loss and that a fab thing. i feel it should be more due to all the gym sessions i do. and have done over the last 5 weeks.

i feel maybe im going over my syns with the odd bit of mayo and odd biscuit ect

i may even start a diary to help with my honesty. idealy i would like to lose half a stone in the next 2 weeks:D

I had a huge binge on Weds and Thurs... have been 100% since Friday but still put on 0.5 lb. I shall definitely be doing a 100% week this week as I need to get back on track.

hi,can i join please.i currently have 14lbs to my target,although my weigh in is tomorrow am. Still currently losing,but think my hardest achievement will be maintaining once i do eventually reach target.!! This is 1 think i have never managed,:( Love reading the threads on this site and all the kind words of encouragement. Goodluck to every1.

Well I was up for a whole week of being 100% but mega stresses and emotional today so ended up about 7 sun over my daily allowance today :eek:ops Will have to try harder this coming week.

Back