anyone want to commit to 100% week

Well I've had 3 successful 100% days and looking forward to a 4th. Really feeling like something has clicked again this week and I'm back in the game.

I've also decided to experiment with counting my syns weekly rather than daily to see how that goes. Im thinking that if I can save them up for a bigger treat it might feel like more of a treat and make me less inclined to binge. How does everyone else count them?

My next step also has to be to build more exercise in. I went for a speedy walk yesterday and planning to do my Pilates dvd this morning. Building up to starting shred again....might take some building though!!

Have a good day everyone xx

Well done bridesmaid and biddie :)
Day 30 for me. I'm sat here trying to work out if I can be bothered to cook an egg. Lol

Pickle81 said:
Well done bridesmaid and biddie :)
Day 30 for me. I'm sat here trying to work out if I can be bothered to cook an egg. Lol

Heehee... Hope you are enjoying your egg (if you cooked it that it)!!!!

B x

Day 28 of 100%, 4lb loss and I got SOTW and my 1 1/2 stone award this morning. 1st 8lbs in 4 weeks. I officially LOVE Slimming World and I am so determined to actually get to target this time. Well done everyone on such fab losses; proves that 100% is the way to go :)
Good luck to those yet to weigh in.X

Wow Pickle, that is fantastic- well done

I am happy to report a 3lb loss. Yesterday I tried to be 100% but was out and about with work and figure I had about 17 syns (no rubish eaten, I just couldnt get anything that wasnt layered in butter/mayo or oil) for lunch.

But there are some fantastic results here this week so this 100% commitment must be working. Here's to another 100% week.

Well done everybody

FMxx

I'm getting very excited by all these amazing losses! I'm on day 6 of 100% and will weigh on Monday so fingers crossed :) only thing worrying me at the moment is constipation...hope it won't affect the scales too much!

Hey guys. Is it ok if I join you on this thread? I find recently I have been 100% for 2/3 days, then ruin my week by having another 2/3 days of not being good and my losses have been very small or none for weeks now. I think by trying to do 100% for a week would be a really good challenge for me!

Well.... have been shopping..... planned my meals for the week..... and am ready to start a 100% for a week.... even though I have a wedding Sat, but will try and do weekly syns this week and save some up for that! Will really need help to stick to this as have really struggled to stay under syns the past month!

I'm going for a100% week this week too, after a bad 10 days due to problems and comfort eating, I'm going to be back in the game from tomorrow morning onwards.

Good luck everyone xxx

Have started the day well with porridge with strawberries blueberries and banana, a cup off green tea and a pint of squash with half a lemon squeezed in, surprisingly nice!

Good on you sarahaa for putting your best foot forward.

I didnt have the best weekend but I have to try and make up for it now by been 100% for the remainder of the week.
Today the plan will be to have the following syns:

Gravy for dinner 2
50g wholemeal bread 5
1 alpen light bar 3

Also trying to up my water intake, half a pint gone so far (wish it was beer that was in the glass instead ha ha ha)

Well..... Day 1 of being 100% almost complete!! Went out for a coffee after work.... and resisted cake and syns, although had a spanish omelette as I was hungry and synned the oil that I'm assuming it was cooked in (but didnt go over syns). Here's to having another 100% day tomorrow!!

Well I finally got back on track with a 100% day yesterday, am planning on giving it a really good push now. The other thing I'm changing is that I've always used my syns weekly, but always go way over board on a friday/saturday night, so am going to try the less than 15 a day and see how it goes!

Well done everyone! Doesn't it make you feel amazing when you go to bed knowing you've had a 100% day? :D

Day 35 of 100% for me. Just been to WI and lost 4lb, so my total in 35 days is 1st 12lbs. I'm so excited to see my loss after 100 days at 100%. (I've committed to it now, argh!)

Good luck for those left to WI X

That's an amazing loss Pickle. On average how many syns are you using? For me, being 100% means not drinking, and if I don't use my syns for a glass of wine, I tend to use only 2-3 a day! Just realised I've made myself sound really bad! I don't drink excessively, just enjoy a few glasses on the weekend and it's so high in syns.

Wow pickle!! I'm guessing that kind of loss is all the motivation you need to keep going!

I've lost 2.5lb after a week 100%. So what have I done? Had over 20 syns already today and a takeaway planned for tonight. Gah!!! I am my own enemy number one!!!!!

Wow some fab losses here-I am officially commuting myself to 100%-gonna try 10 days at a time. Day 1 been tomorrow :)

Emmamb said:
Wow some fab losses here-I am officially commuting myself to 100%-gonna try 10 days at a time. Day 1 been tomorrow :)

Good idea to try 10 days...think I will commit to the same. I really need to stop focussing on weeks and look long term!

So I'm aiming for 10 100% days from tomorrow with the aim of getting 3lb off.

Back