Anyone want to do a success express challenge with me ?

Lost 3.5lb last week. Woohoo!

Had Saturday as not everso on plan, and Sunday as, umm, well, almost totally off.

But back on SE today.

Yoghurt, lots of fruit for breakfast.
Couscous & salad for lunch
Spag bol this evening - packed out with so much veg that it might be hard to discern any mince.
I'll plan the HXs and syns around it at some stage!

Right. Back to work. Got a really busy day today.

Can I join??

I had a gain on my hols last week and am desperate to get back on track. I cant make wi this week due to work so I have 11 days to get back on track! x

Going well so far today!
Muesli, yog (1 syn) and half a melon
200 cal burned at the gym!
Lunch: beetroot, cucumber, lettuce, tom, stir fried onion, carrot, beans, celery, tuna and 2 eggs.
2 thorntons chocs 7 syns!!!

no idea for dinner yet and will try to have no more syns.

Well done to all you losers....in the nicest possible way.....this success express is getting easier now I have got my head around it and really enjoying my food.
Enjoy!
Julie
x

Same here. Well done everyone and it does get easier.
B-fat free yogurt and lots of strawberries
L-tuna, rocket, toms, cucumber, spring onion, peas, boiled egg and low fat mayo (0.5 syns)
D-omelette with peppers and mushrooms, low fat cheese (hexa) and more salad
S-clementine, apple, milk (hexa)
40 mins exercise
Just realised I didn't have any hexb. . . . Whoops

hi all, was planning on SE today but think I ended up with green day as took Speed soup to work with me and that had lots of beans in it !! Still more speed and superfree than anything else all day

B - cereal and fruit
S - banana and wafer
L - mega salad with eggs and lf mayo
large fruit salad and yog
T - Speed soup and more fruit salad
S - ryvita and cheese

weigh in for me tomorrow - lets hope this last week on SE has been worth it and I see a loss on the scales. I have quite enjoyed it, but has made me think a lot more about what I am eating.

Good luck to every-one today.
Have to say last night I was glued to Sky News and feeling very anxious about the riots (world's worst worrier) I thought I might have gone off track and filled my face but didn't. Felt more sick in the end...not due to lack of food either! Lets's hope it calms down...although I think I may be a bit too hopeful. I live in Nottingham and there are rumours it will start here.
Be safe every-one.
Julie xx

Scary what people are capable of isn't it Tricky tree? Ugh

So, on a completely shallow and personal note, SE seems to be working! I know they are sneaky mid week weigh ins but I appear to be going down again! I hope so :)

Advice please
For lunch I wanted to have 6 crispbreads (hexb) with tuna and mayo on top. To make it into SE would I have to have my plate with 1/3 tuna and 2/3 cucumber, carrots, apples, cherries, strawberries, satsuma etc and just syn the mayo??? The hexb and mayo would be out of the SE equation?
Hope you can help.
Julie x

TRICKYTREE said:
Advice please
For lunch I wanted to have 6 crispbreads (hexb) with tuna and mayo on top. To make it into SE would I have to have my plate with 1/3 tuna and 2/3 cucumber, carrots, apples, cherries, strawberries, satsuma etc and just syn the mayo??? The hexb and mayo would be out of the SE equation?
Hope you can help.
Julie x

Yeah that sounds about right to me :) x

Yep that is exactly right for your lunch.

I think what is happening is so scary, I am avoiding most of it by not watching the news as i knwo what I am like and stressing about family and friends in london won't help them.

I live just down the road from you in Nottingham and had heard petrol bombs were bing thrown at one of the police stations in Nottingham.

Today's challenge choclate almond cake ....I will not have ANY I knwo i can't have just a small piece

Breakfast
hi fi and a banana (b choice)

Lunch
veggie curry and sw chips

snack
pineapple and fromage frais

Tea
smoked haddock
carrot and swede mash
green beans and broccolli

need to have another heb and a hea may just have some cheese with my snack

I found it scary watching the news too! I used to live near Ealing in London many moons ago. It was always more upmarket than where I was in Acton.

Anyway, to nicer thoughts, weighed myself in Boots today. 3lbs off!!! WAY-HAY!!

Never done that before. Got a question, can you continue on SE forever or do you have to go back to the original plan?

I think that you can do it for as long as you like, you are still eating regular meals, eating all the relevant food groups and having your HEx etc so shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for that Rooby. Looks like SE is gonna be a way of life! Just hope the expected 3lbs don`t disappear at WI.

I know I shouldn`t weigh myself in Boots but I can`t stop myself! Besides my own bathroom scales are rubbish! Giving amounts that can vary by six pounds in 10 mins! :)

Going so well GrannieA!!

I had another good SE day and only 8 syns. A mini magnum very nice but 8!!!! Sigh. Still have a heb left... Yum

Well I lost 1lb - normally would be fairly happy with this but SE for 2 weeks I was hoping for more.

I think I will go back to Original and Green days with the odd SE thrown in every now and again.

there has been some fab losses on here - so keep going and you'll soon be at target.

I'll keep popping in now and then to see how you are all doing !!

Think I've been on SE today - not as much SF as I would usually have on a SE day but still 2/3 of the plate. Menu today:

2 French toast (HExB) banana, nectarine, strawberries & mullerlight yoghurt
Massive salad with mackerel in tomato sauce, 2 boiled eggs & grated cheese (HExA)
SW wedges, broccoli, asparagus, tuna steak & tbsp low fat salad cream

2.5 syns for day

Pretty much same menu tomorrow but more super-free, no mullerlight with breakfast & probably some snacks n syns (first day at the gym tomorrow :O)

Keep up the good work everyone x x

Back