Anyone with 10 stone to lose

Tanya Jade

I need to lose around 10 stone and I was wondering if anyone else needs to also or has done. I started LL last week weighing 19.3 and want to get down to around 9.7, I am 5ft 3 inches tall so I think this is about right. I would love to hear from any others who have lost this amount and to hear of your weekly weight losses so I can know roughly when I might reach my target.:)

Hi,

I didn't quite have 10 st to lose but I had over eight, if that is any help? I have now lost 4st 6lb in 15 weeks-my weekly losses are below. I'm hoping to start route to management by christmas xx

Well originally I thought I had age on my side with the skin thing (I'm 23) but then everything started to look a little sad! poor me! anyway, my legs were awful but the skins gone back now thank god! My arms still leave a LOT to be desired though. I'll also have to come to terms with the fact that my tummy will always have an 'apron' because I've had a baby (and piled on over 4 st while I was pregnant).

xx

Hi Tanya

I am zoomiing in on my 10 stone goal. :)

You can count on a stone a month, at least, if you follow it faithfully. :)

Good luck!

And yes, the skin gets a bit squiffy in spots! :D But the gym should sort that out. They advise it takes a year after dramatic weight loss for the skin the go back as far as it will - so don't worry too much initially. :)

xx

I have around the same to lose hun and probably a bit more besides if I'm honest. i can't look at the bigger picture yet - I'm just taking it week by week and stone by stone and hoping that I will get there. We can support each other.

Good luck xxx

I think I have about 10 stone to lose in total, but I'm not thinking about that, I'm concentrating on these first 14 weeks, and aiming for 3.5stone before Xmas. Completely acheivable and not daunting either!

B x

I lost 9nhalf stone in 2007, and fell pregnant 1 month after finishing foundation. I put on 7 stone when i fell pregnant and finding it alot harder this time around. So while its new and exciting just do as well as you can and follow the progeamme to a t ! Wishing you all the luck in the world !!! Its so worth it x

started off in March at 23 stone and now weigh 13.1 . Weigh in tonight so hopefully will reach my 10 stone mark! 5ft 9 and want to get down to about 10.5 stone.
Can't believe I've got this far this fast. Skin on my tummy is a bit saggy but I don't care. I even wore a bikini on holiday last month. If things don't spring back into shape so what, I can fit into a pair of Levis now!
The time has gone so quickly and I've stuck to it 100%. The easiest way to lose weight I'm sure. Hope to start management around December so at least I can have a bit of Turkey on xmas day!
It may be daunting to think how much you have to lose but belive me it will fall off you. I've done nothing special. Just stuck to the plan. Never thought I'd be one of the people writing that it's possible to lose such a huge amount of weight. This could be you in just a few months time! Good luck everyone xx

Back