ANYONE WORKING FROM HOME?

....and you won't know unless you give it a go Carol!! :)

Remember my last sig quote?...

"Leap...and the net will appear"......:D

Thanks for all your help everyone! :D After speaking to Linda this afternoon on the phone I've decided to speak to my friend and CDC Boobyjood about the possibility of her sponsoring me. :D

I'm also still thinking of becoming a registered childminder but am keeping my part time job at Asda just for the time being to make sure I can bring in enough money to cover the bills etc.

Thanks again for all your help and ideas! :D:D XXXX

Thanks for all your help everyone! :D After speaking to Linda this afternoon on the phone I've decided to speak to my friend and CDC Boobyjood about the possibility of her sponsoring me. :D

I'm also still thinking of becoming a registered childminder but am keeping my part time job at Asda just for the time being to make sure I can bring in enough money to cover the bills etc.

Thanks again for all your help and ideas! :D:D XXXX

:hug99:...you will be fine. We'll hold your hand until you get there..xxx:)

You would be my Cyber Great Grand daughter, Debbie is my Cyber Grand Daughter as are Jude and Bev, Mike is my Cyber Son:rolleyes:

Big family on here:cool:

Aww! You're not old enough to be my Great Grandma! I can't wait to call Debbie, Jude and Bev 'Mum'!! And Mike 'Dad' lol! :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I am convinced you would get a good response to the CD.
Good luck

Thanks Frances, I'm hoping that I do too otherwise it's back to working nights at Asda lol! :D

....and you won't know unless you give it a go Carol!! :)

Remember my last sig quote?...

"Leap...and the net will appear"......:D

Leaping! :D

Back