ANYONES DOCTOR SAID NO?

i'lldoit

Banned
I went to my GP with my LL consent form this morning and he seemed ok with me starting even saying he'll ne interested to see the results but he said he'll keep my form until Friday and i can pick it up then in the evening?
Has anyones Gp said no to them for starting a VLCD?
Thanks?:confused:

Hi!

When I did LL last year I went to my doc and she said no! She was quite rude infact and said why should she waste her time signing a form for me! I'm now on CD, but went to the docs last week and there is a notice saying that no LL monthly checks will be done at that surgery! Crazy! You'd think that any form of losing weight would please them!

Glad you're all sorted!

Sarah x

Apart from patients who have contraindications, most GPs do say yes, in my experience, even if they have to look at the company information for a bit first. If they refuse, it's usually because they are not overly familiar with vlcds and just need some extra information from HO.

Ha ........ now im abit worried :(
He seemed keen said hes interested to see it work then he could refeer ladies with PCOS which I have.
Just see Friday if hes signed it .
Thanks
xxc

It sounds like he'll definitely sign it!

The diet is brill for PCOS - I know there are women on here who have been diagnosed with that condition, whose symptoms have improved dramatically!! So look forward to Friday and then it's all systems go for a new life for you!!

:D My GP was the one that recommended LL to me but one lady in my group had her doctor refuse and some others got charged.

If the GP refuses then your LLC with know of a friendly doctor to sign the form if you are mediacally suitable so please don't worry - although remembering back I was petrified he might have changed his mind since the last time we spoke :rolleyes:

Thanks Isobel
Looks like the group will start next wednesday 20th so I hope i'll be on day 1 this time next week........your right a new life for me for GOOD this time :D
xxc

It sounds like he'll definitely sign it!

The diet is brill for PCOS - I know there are women on here who have been diagnosed with that condition, whose symptoms have improved dramatically!! So look forward to Friday and then it's all systems go for a new life for you!!

:D My GP was the one that recommended LL to me but one lady in my group had her doctor refuse and some others got charged.

If the GP refuses then your LLC with know of a friendly doctor to sign the form if you are mediacally suitable so please don't worry - although remembering back I was petrified he might have changed his mind since the last time we spoke :rolleyes:

Hi Chicken
You put my mind at rest i cant see why he'd say no Im paying for it and the 2 counsellors are trained nurses so I wouldn't have to go to him every 4 weeks to get my blood pressure checked as they said they can do it,fingers crossed for tomorrow then I think it will be next week I start :D
xxc

I'm so excited for you :D

I remember when I was waiting to start and how excited I was *sigh*

Try cutting down on your carbs in preparations like they suggest for CD because you slip into ketosis that much quicker and the sooner you get there, the easier it will be. :)

I'm so excited for you :D

I remember when I was waiting to start and how excited I was *sigh*

Try cutting down on your carbs in preparations like they suggest for CD because you slip into ketosis that much quicker and the sooner you get there, the easier it will be. :)

Thanks Chicken I havent today but im cutting right back tomorrow,Im am excited but nervous too ad Ive failed so many times in the past.Thanks for your support
xxc

Back