anything goes now in this post

Chiku

28/07/11 Any conversation goes on here, health/ personal hick ups, silly talk or just a good old natter

old)
so does anyone know what this oily Orangey discharge is and is there a cure for it as i havent had a dump for a good days and yes ive been sticking to the 5% or less fat rule.

has anyone else had this problem?

oh and i only have skimmed milk or lactose free skimmed milk.:break_diet:

Last edited:
hi not had the orange oil prob, but ended up not goin the loo for a few days and in the end i took some senna tablets which worked the very next morning, i think myself that we become that obsessed with the 5 rule of fat , that we are not taking in enough fibre and therefore you end up with another problem not being able to go the loo and a bloated stomach

Constipation is common at the start, you need to drink water and plenty of it...if you're bloated, you're not drinking enough, you need to drink the water to get rid of the bloating and the toxins... have you checked the main Xenical section for other advice to your thread?

Just to let you guys know my oily orange long episode has stopped :)
And I'm really missing my TFR Lipotrim. I am thinking of booking a phone consultation with Doctor and see what he says. Plus am feeling pretty low as I've only bled for two days which is very unusual for me as ever since I had my son 7 and Hlf years ago I bleed for anything from 2 to 3 weeks. Oh and no I can't have any more children so I know I'm not pregnant.

not on xenicol now, but i had the oily orange problem too, i know you said you have stuck to the 5% fat or less but the oily orange is literally the blocked fat that hasnt absorbed. Not looked anywhere on here yet so forgive me if im repeatin things sothers have said, but at first, i was obviously takin too much fat, took me a while to adjust but for a while i was passing orange grease, and was frightened to break wind as you could pass fat then! just keep your eye on it, as sometimes ou have something, just that little bit higher than fat n it can give you this problem. I lost 3 and a half stone using xenicol, then once my diet was so low fat i didnt need it, i gave it up

good luck

xxfoofoolafluffxx said:
not on xenicol now, but i had the oily orange problem too, i know you said you have stuck to the 5% fat or less but the oily orange is literally the blocked fat that hasnt absorbed. Not looked anywhere on here yet so forgive me if im repeatin things sothers have said, but at first, i was obviously takin too much fat, took me a while to adjust but for a while i was passing orange grease, and was frightened to break wind as you could pass fat then! just keep your eye on it, as sometimes ou have something, just that little bit higher than fat n it can give you this problem. I lost 3 and a half stone using xenicol, then once my diet was so low fat i didnt need it, i gave it up

good luck

Thanks for your comment. I had spoken to my GP the other week and he told me that what I'm eating was absolutely fine and he said that with my condition I should still continue eating poached fish as he said that it will help my bones with a particular vitamin n minerals on top of the 3 multi vits and D and iron supplements as my levels have doubled since beginning of Jan and am now out of the danger low level (they should be between 60 and 70). At present they are 40 odd.

Have a lump under left arm. it's ever so painful and causing many a sleepless night but on a good note I've been booked in for a biopsy aswell as having it removed tomorrow morning. Can't wait to go under the knife as I'm hoping that I will get a good nights sleep after it's all done tomorrow.

Wish me luck and as for tonight I think I'll be really naughty and have a good number of super stiff drinks just to help knock me out as my tramadol isn't doing much for pain relief

Good luck tomorrow Chiku, hope the removal goes smoothly and the biopsy results are good (i.e. nothing there to worry about).

How are you getting on otherwise?

Am still here in Hosp been moved onto a ward. Still haven't had the op yet but they have got me in a gown and with green stockings on ( if only my other half was here to see me in these gorgeous support stockings).
Am thirsty as have been nil by mouth since midnight and I could murder a cuppa tea.

Was told earlier today by the surgeons that I am going to need more ops to remove my glands from under arms and bust which will need to be followed with skin graphs.
Just not sure what to expect but am trying to keep a sense of humour going just so I avoid thinking about this too much. And am really missing my kids including the four furry nutter cats

Good luck x

Still waiting for op and in a lot of pain aswell as being starving and thirsty as it is now 26 and a half hrs since I last ate

Goodness me! That's a horrendous time to be nbm!

Hope the op goes well! I'm guessing it's elective rather than emergency does that mean it'll wait till tomorrow? Xx

Well they do have me down as emergency but you know how it is especially when there's and a&e emergency

Oh and I forgot to mention they weighed me today on those wheel chair scales and my weight is now down 15st 7 which I am chuffed with even though I haven't been taking the Xen for a couple of days after being told to because of this problem I'm in Hosp for

Have have had the first operation and am feeling ever so tender and have also had my first Xen in a couple of days just had a bowl of vegetable soup (Nhs) and it tasted better than expected. Have been told I might be able to go home tomorrow otherwise Friday. Am really missing my giant daughter and my little man aswell as missing my 4 nutty furry kid cats

Back