Apolinaria on a mission!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by apolinaria, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. apolinaria

apolinaria New Member

Hi everyone!

I just found this forum and I'm soo happy!
    I just started with Dukan yesterday. Previously I've done many many low-calorie diets, almost starved myself and always jo-joed back. Last time I dieted was in January when I lost abt 5 kg in 3 weeks by eating 500 cals a day and exercising a lot - NOT healthy! After that I tried to eat normally and exercise to maintin the weight, but I got it back slowly, so I tried another starvation mode for a week and realized - what the hell am I doing?? I am actually starving myself!! So, now I have been eating whatever I want for about 3 weeks and I've jojo-ed back about 5-6 kg!!! So, now I'm gonna do it the good way, with a healthy diet where I don't have to feel hungry and won't have binge-problems.

So, first a bit about me. I'm 20 years old and I started at a weight of 66.8 kg! Here are my goals:

62 kg by 3rd of April
    59 kg by 1st of May
    57 kg by 1st of June
    And to be at 56 kg for my birthday - the 15th of June!!

According to dukandiet.co.uk I should reach a true weight of 56.6 on the 23rd of May, so I hope my goals are more or less reasonable :)

So, a little food-diary:

Brunch: Chicken-thigh (without skin) lowfat 1,5% cottage cheese
    Dinner: Chicken-thigh with a fried egg
    Late snack: Panncake made of quark, milk, egg, oat and a bit of sweetener.

I drank about 1,5 litres of water.

And today:

Breakfast: 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese, 3 slices of turkey and one boiled egg
    Lunch: One huge meatball (I was at a conference and couldn't really do anything abt the food)
    Snack: Scrambled eggs with quark, milk and some sweetener
    Dinner: Tuna, cottagecheese, 2 crabsticks and one boiled egg mixed
    Snack: Same as in the afternoon.

I drank about 3 cups of tea and 1,5 litres of water....

Now to a problem, my stomach is turning itself outside in right now after dinner. I've been running back and forth to the toilet, any ideas why?

Otherwise I'm really happy so far, I'm having a bit of a headache this evening, but I expected that and I'm not complaining. I'm happy since I feel full and happy :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    hi and welcome firstly where is your oatbran on your second day ....oatbran is part of this diet and the diet is not dukan without it ,everyday , you dont look like you are eating enough to be honest how tall are you ?
    keep drinking the water and your body will adjust
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.