Aprehensive, anxious and bored

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Hi All,

Following a crazy xmas party last night I turned down another one tonight to stay in with my hot water bottle! seemed like a good idea at the time but I'm bored now!!

Im also getting kind of nervous about the challenge ahead (31st Dec I start for 1st and hopefully last time) what is gonna happen to me.. is my life gonna change.. is it gonna be the toughest most boring 6 months (I think) of my life... I know I'll be on here to cheer me up cos I dont want to be in the living room smelling my flatmates cooking! Im gonna miss cooking.. enjoying life etc..

meh, it could all be fine.. I know it'll be worth it.. if Im not a failure... and so it is... the shorter story

[YOUTUBE]UHPTHP4dihA[/YOUTUBE]

I'll prob put up lots of photos and videos on how im feeling and stuff! putting it in Lipotrim forum cos thats where i'm setting up camp! :)

View from my home for now:

DPP_216.JPG

Taken from my new camera,, nice eh?

oooh i like it!
ollie, you will be fine on the diet! and you will definitely get used to it. after your weight loss in the first week you will be determined MORE THAN EVER BEFORE!!

and hell yeah your life is gonna change for good.... your gonna look amazing! and your feel so much better about yourself!! and besides we're all here for you.... so when it gets a bit too much you know there are lots and lots of people here who are in the same boat as you!

i envy your view from home! im moving in :p

Hiya

Will be an amazing 2009 for you!! Focus on the prize and let nothing stand in your way!!

Mike

oooh i like it!
ollie, you will be fine on the diet! and you will definitely get used to it. after your weight loss in the first week you will be determined MORE THAN EVER BEFORE!!

and hell yeah your life is gonna change for good.... your gonna look amazing! and your feel so much better about yourself!! and besides we're all here for you.... so when it gets a bit too much you know there are lots and lots of people here who are in the same boat as you!

i envy your view from home! im moving in :p

Question.. will u cook (by cook i mean make a shake ), will u clean?!!! will u put up with smelly socks? will u iron 5 shirts a week?

If the answer is yes to all of the above I may have a space on the balcony with your name on it!!

thanks for everything else.. :) I'm writing these things to get people knowing me cos I want them to know who you are encouraging all the time.. not just a randomer! with a nice accent I might add!! :p

Hey LondonIrish, great view from your window, very postcardy. Your life is gonna change, for the better, its gonna be the most challenging rewarding experience, and you'll not miss life cuz you'll still be able to live it, just with slightly different rules, its all about learning that food is for living, not living for food.

this site is a great place to get to talk to like minded dieters, so your in the right place already :gen126:

Hi All,

Following a crazy xmas party last night I turned down another one tonight to stay in with my hot water bottle! seemed like a good idea at the time but I'm bored now!!

Im also getting kind of nervous about the challenge ahead (31st Dec I start for 1st and hopefully last time) what is gonna happen to me.. is my life gonna change.. is it gonna be the toughest most boring 6 months (I think) of my life... I know I'll be on here to cheer me up cos I dont want to be in the living room smelling my flatmates cooking! Im gonna miss cooking.. enjoying life etc..

meh, it could all be fine.. I know it'll be worth it.. if Im not a failure... and so it is... the shorter story

[youtube]UHPTHP4dihA[/youtube]

I'll prob put up lots of photos and videos on how im feeling and stuff! putting it in Lipotrim forum cos thats where i'm setting up camp! :)

View from my home for now:

DPP_216.JPG

Taken from my new camera,, nice eh?

Any change is scary. Totally normal to be nervous about the road ahead. Stick on here and you will definitely NOT get bored!!....lol ;):D

hahaha.... yes i can do all those things!.... spot on the balcony will do me just fine... will make you your shakes... but sorry dont do smelly socks!.... iron FIVE shirts a week!... ollie i'll make you wear the same one every blinking day... slave driver!

Hey LondonIrish, great view from your window, very postcardy. Your life is gonna change, for the better, its gonna be the most challenging rewarding experience, and you'll not miss life cuz you'll still be able to live it, just with slightly different rules, its all about learning that food is for living, not living for food.

this site is a great place to get to talk to like minded dieters, so your in the right place already :gen126:

Aww thank you BB!! hehe yep I created a postcard out of a photo once!! sent it home!! very impressed with my card making skills!!

Yea this place seems like a god send I just stumbled on through google! definitely the place to be!! thank u!! :)

hahaha.... yes i can do all those things!.... spot on the balcony will do me just fine... will make you your shakes... but sorry dont do smelly socks!.... iron FIVE shirts a week!... ollie i'll make you wear the same one every blinking day... slave driver!

haha ok then you'd have to put up with smelly socks and smelly Ollie in general if Im wearing same shirt every day!! You'd be a bad influence!! Balcony gets cold in winter!! if u want warmth the socks need to be done!! :p

wow! Is that really the view from ur place? Its wicked! lived in london all my life and just moved 4 years ago-miss it like hell

wow! Is that really the view from ur place? Its wicked! lived in london all my life and just moved 4 years ago-miss it like hell

Yep it is.. got lucky with this place.. 9th floor.. great that my fav thing about london is being in my living room looking out... :) where u move to?

saddia, im moving to london after i get married!
hmmm ollie, i think that free loader enjoys breaking rules... so dont make strict ones :p
and besides ... thats just lazy... the rule shud be that everyone should clean up after themselves

Back