APRIL CHALLENGE

I'll go for 4 again please daz

This month will be mine I tell you, MINE..... mwahahahahaha

Thanks texty and Daz another great challenge to keep us all focused ,

can you put me down for 6lb please xx

Hi Texty and Daz!

Right, seeing as I have royally screwed up March (well not me, I'm laying all blame on my OH for bringing home pizza to cheer me up....) I am absolutely 100% determined to kick my body into slim mode in April, can you put me down for 10lbs? If I don't do it, everyone here has permission to slap me!
X

Hi guys - thanks for setting up another new challenge.

Going to aim for 1lb a week again, so can you put me down for a 5lb goal please? Much appreciated :)

ooo hope you guys don't mind me to join... I've started following slimming world start of March and so far not doing badly :)

I think I will aim for a realistic 5lbs..... theres a lot of nights out planned already :p

Big weekend at easter with the family so could be difficult but will have 4 weighins so 4lb please. Thanks Texty & Daz for doing this for us all again.

Hey Daz/Texty,

Thanks for doing another challenge! I weigh in fortnightly now so I hope I can still be involved? I'd like to aim for 10lbs this month to match my weight loss for March x

Hey Daz/Texty,

Thanks for doing another challenge! I weigh in fortnightly now so I hope I can still be involved? I'd like to aim for 10lbs this month to match my weight loss for March x

More than fine, just let me know the first weigh in date and i will mark the sheet so that it doesn't show you as absent on the missing weeks.

I am going to try for a mere 3 lbs this month. Never completed a challenge yet. Here's to hoping!

Hi Texty and Daz!

Right, seeing as I have royally screwed up March (well not me, I'm laying all blame on my OH for bringing home pizza to cheer me up....) I am absolutely 100% determined to kick my body into slim mode in April, can you put me down for 10lbs? If I don't do it, everyone here has permission to slap me!
X

Lol now .... you may be wishing you hadn't said about everyone having permission to slap you ,there are some people out there who would really enjoy that kinda thing pmslllll - good luck hun

Can you put me down for 4lbs please? April gonna be a hard month with easter but feeling determined! :D

More than fine, just let me know the first weigh in date and i will mark the sheet so that it doesn't show you as absent on the missing weeks.
Thanks Daz, I'll be weighing in on the 13th and 27th of April x

Hi ya. Can I join in again please? Really can't believe it's April already! So I got my target in March so technically only need to maintain, but not sure. If I say 3lb for this month and get to bottom of target then I can review if I want to stay there! Thank u so much for running these challenges texty and daz. They really do make a difference and a focus!!

Back