APRIL CHALLENGE

Hi Daz
just realised I should tell you I am on holiday the first weigh in. I shall be doing body magic in France skiing. (Yippee) hoping to have a bit of a loss during the holiday due to the exercise.

:17729::bunnydance: Nooooooooo!! don't do it don't eat all that left over Easter Choccy - you can win this challenge. You know the saying a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips blah blah blah ..... come on be strong and get weightlosses you want and DESERVE, your only cheating yourself if you eat all that bad stuff.

It will run from April 1st to April 30th as with previous challenges - please update as soon as possible after WI so that Daz can update the sheet. If your late could you please specify for which week your recording you result.. Thanks muchly everyone :D

Good Luck for the challenge and feel free to join

Texty_F - maintain

Thanx for setting up guys, im going for a much more realistic 4lb off please. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh yes please :). I'll go another 5 please. Thanks guys x

I'll go for 8lbs please

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh another challenge for me to fail ;)

5lb for me please x

I'm thinking 5 pounds is a reasonable target for me.

good luck all.

As I am away for the first weekend of April I am going to go for two please. Thanks for setting this up and running it Texty and Daz

'Left over choccy'? What's that? :whistle:

I'm in. Please put me down for another 5lbs.

Ta x

6lb for me please x

I'm going to try for 3lb in this one please!

7 for me please daz :)

Oooh, will you put me down for 6lbs please Daz?? I'm liking this challenge business!!!

Hiya can you put me down for 5 pound off in April please. Failed miserably in march so am hoping to turn this around and meet this one

Can you pop me down for 5lbs please? I have a holiday the first week too Daz. So I think 5, what with a trip to the besties and a holiday that should be challenging!

Thanks

Hi Sheila & Daz, can you put me down for 7lbs please, thanks so much :p .

Kay xx

I'd like to go for 5lbs please and I'll be soooo close to target! :)

I'll go for 4 again please daz

This month will be mine I tell you, MINE..... mwahahahahaha

Thanks texty and Daz another great challenge to keep us all focused ,

can you put me down for 6lb please xx

5lb for me please :) thanks both

Hi Texty and Daz!

Right, seeing as I have royally screwed up March (well not me, I'm laying all blame on my OH for bringing home pizza to cheer me up....) I am absolutely 100% determined to kick my body into slim mode in April, can you put me down for 10lbs? If I don't do it, everyone here has permission to slap me!
X

Hi guys - thanks for setting up another new challenge.

Going to aim for 1lb a week again, so can you put me down for a 5lb goal please? Much appreciated :)

ooo hope you guys don't mind me to join... I've started following slimming world start of March and so far not doing badly :)

I think I will aim for a realistic 5lbs..... theres a lot of nights out planned already :p

Going to go for 6 - ambitious with Easter and a hen party!?!

I'll go for 4lb please! Xx

Hope ye don't mind if I join? I would like to go for 8lbs

excellent!

6lb for me!

Big weekend at easter with the family so could be difficult but will have 4 weighins so 4lb please. Thanks Texty & Daz for doing this for us all again.

Hey Daz/Texty,

Thanks for doing another challenge! I weigh in fortnightly now so I hope I can still be involved? I'd like to aim for 10lbs this month to match my weight loss for March x

I am going to try for a mere 3 lbs this month. Never completed a challenge yet. Here's to hoping!

Can you put me down for 4lbs please? April gonna be a hard month with easter but feeling determined! :D

I would love to join in if that's ok? Can you put me down for 5 lbs please? x

Hi ya. Can I join in again please? Really can't believe it's April already! So I got my target in March so technically only need to maintain, but not sure. If I say 3lb for this month and get to bottom of target then I can review if I want to stay there! Thank u so much for running these challenges texty and daz. They really do make a difference and a focus!!

Hi can I be put down for 5lbs please ?

im aiming for 8 pounds off this month

View attachment 131581

Hi can you put me down for 10lb please daz.

Many thanks for doing this challenge Daz/texty

Count me in yet again please! I'll go for an unremarkable 7lbs yet again although this is my birthday month so it depends on how well I behave on Good Friday! lol

Luckily my small person doesn't like chocolate....not sure how that works, myself..but does mean that she will not get any eggs to tempt me!
I'll go for 7 this month please :)

Hi can you put me down for 10lb please daz.

Many thanks for doing this challenge Daz/texty

Count me in yet again please! I'll go for an unremarkable 7lbs yet again although this is my birthday month so it depends on how well I behave on Good Friday! lol

Luckily my small person doesn't like chocolate....not sure how that works, myself..but does mean that she will not get any eggs to tempt me!
I'll go for 7 this month please :)

View attachment 131637

Morning everyone. I hope your all well. I'd like to join this months please Daz. Didn't do very well last month so hopefully this month will be better. Could you put me down for 4lb please? Thanks :)

I'm thinking 5 pounds is a reasonable target for me.

good luck all.

Hi, have put you on the sheet, but i noticed that you were also on the March challenge but didn't declare any figures. The guidelines of how it works are in my signature, any problems then feel free to give me a shout.

and it begins!!!

Good Luck everyone xxxxxxx

I am late, hope not too late

:whoopass: Meant to join at the weekend and totally forgot. Could I please join? If I can, I'd go for 5.5lb this month x

Best of luck everyone :D

This is my first time joining a challenge! Very excited!

The charts look great and thanks for taking time to put together and update for us all :)

Hi can you put me down for 5lb please? Although I only make 4 weigh ins this month i'm still hoping to acheive! x

Hi Daz I'm on holiday the first week. No WI from me on Monday I am afraid

Not sure if it is you or i that is losing the plot? You posted twice that you wanted to be added to the challenge, and now you have posted twice that you are away for the first week. lol.

Back