April Goal challenge anyone??

Yeah I remember reading that too somewhere but also don't know how true it is. This will be my 2nd (maybe 3rd? as I did a very low cal diet back in 2007 with normal food) attempt at a VLCD that comes in packet form. Even though I managed to lose weight quicker on exante last October I found it extrememely hard to stick to because I hated the soups so had to live off just the shakes, then I ended up eating low carb food at the weekend even though I was meant to be doing the total solution, but still the scales certainly didn't mind lol.

I agree, it is hard not to let it get us down. Some people might be different, but I know it can get me down. The main thing is as long as we don't go and cheat because of it! that's a big achievement if we don't, well I know it is for me because normally when I dieted before and hadn't had a good loss, STS or gain I would automatically go on a binge to help make myself 'feel better' :rolleyes: or I would binge because I thought "ah what's the point in this diet!" but not this time :D xx

aww yay to everyone that weighed in today!

L2BS - you'll get there! I think I said earlier in the topic that my body seems to like holding on to the lbs.... then over a few days drops them fast. You never know really what your bodys doing.

Weigh in for me tomorrow.... was hoping for 3lbs, but most likely will be less due ti TOTM, big loss last week and my vodka and lemonades.

catdog said:
Woot woot, only 3lb to go on april challenge hunny :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

I know! It's a fab feeling! I didn't think it would happen but TOTM is now over and I think this is actually 2 weeks losses together!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

aww yay to everyone that weighed in today!

L2BS - you'll get there! I think I said earlier in the topic that my body seems to like holding on to the lbs.... then over a few days drops them fast. You never know really what your bodys doing.

Weigh in for me tomorrow.... was hoping for 3lbs, but most likely will be less due ti TOTM, big loss last week and my vodka and lemonades.

sending positive vibes for weigh in tomorrow chick :talk017:

I know! It's a fab feeling! I didn't think it would happen but TOTM is now over and I think this is actually 2 weeks losses together!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Grr totm sucks butt, its on its way with me- my daily weigh hasnt gone well today but hopefully wont affect next weigh in! great having thebig loss after though woot.

Catdog xx

yay! the weightloss vibes worked! 3lbs for meeeee *happy dances*

I'm officially in the 13s ... and 4lbs away from my april goal/getting out of obesity.... so theres a chance there!

Hope everyones having a good day?

phoenixx said:

I'm officially in the 13s ... and 4lbs away from my april goal/getting out of obesity.... so theres a chance there!

Yey!!! Well done you x

WOOHOO! :bunnydance:

Well done chicky, so pleased for you :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thank you phoenixx, very true!

Yay that's brilliant! well done :D

Well done to everyone else who has weighed in again, you're all doing great :cool:
x

Hi hun. Could you remove me from the challenge as im back to food from last thursday & im joining ww class this week?

Good luck to everyone. If you follow the plan you'll do great xx

Hi hun. Could you remove me from the challenge as im back to food from last thursday & im joining ww class this week?

Good luck to everyone. If you follow the plan you'll do great xx

No bother hun, good luck with WW :party0011:

Catdog xx

Thank you. Ill still be popping in to see how everyone is doing & i hope you's will do the same xx

Thank you. Ill still be popping in to see how everyone is doing & i hope you's will do the same xx

Of course chick, what day are you starting ww?

Catdog xx

Day early I know but too excited. 5.5lbs down for me this week. I do believe I have completed April Challenge.

Day early I know but too excited. 5.5lbs down for me this week. I do believe I have completed April Challenge.

Not only completed but you smashed it :woohoo:

well done chicky :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thanks so pleased with myself, roll on the next month:D

hey... hows everyone doing today?

I'm kinda struggling a lil this week... okay quite a lot. You'd think after so many weeks you'd have gotten over that. The other day I had a veg-and-meat binge.... left over sunday roast that I couldn't stop picking at until it was all gone. I mean yeah... its only meat and veg.... but its the psychology of it.

The fact that the new icecreams got delivered today at work didnt help much *sighs*. Part of me sits at work while its quite imagining a huge massive blowout of everything there. :/ And the worst part is because while I want a huge massive blow-out, but know i'll feel crappy about myself if I come off the plan I sit there imagining how i'd get rid of it too :/

It feels like theres still forrrever to go. Maybe mixed with the self doubt that i'll not ever actually get there.

Thats my emoness for today :/

hey... hows everyone doing today?

I'm kinda struggling a lil this week... okay quite a lot. You'd think after so many weeks you'd have gotten over that. The other day I had a veg-and-meat binge.... left over sunday roast that I couldn't stop picking at until it was all gone. I mean yeah... its only meat and veg.... but its the psychology of it.

The fact that the new icecreams got delivered today at work didnt help much *sighs*. Part of me sits at work while its quite imagining a huge massive blowout of everything there. :/ And the worst part is because while I want a huge massive blow-out, but know i'll feel crappy about myself if I come off the plan I sit there imagining how i'd get rid of it too :/

It feels like theres still forrrever to go. Maybe mixed with the self doubt that i'll not ever actually get there.

Thats my emoness for today :/

Hiya chick, ive really struggled this week too, wanna binge so bad :cry: i dunno why i can't just be bloody normal *sighs* i had bit better day today, actually bought some new clothes but now ive tried them on at home i just feel hideous, me belly is huge and trying them on just making me wanna binge more when youde think itde spur me on to blumin look good in them grrr.

Big hugs

Catdog xx

Back