April Goal challenge anyone??

Hiya chick, ive really struggled this week too, wanna binge so bad :cry: i dunno why i can't just be bloody normal *sighs* i had bit better day today, actually bought some new clothes but now ive tried them on at home i just feel hideous, me belly is huge and trying them on just making me wanna binge more when youde think itde spur me on to blumin look good in them grrr.

Big hugs

Catdog xx

Maybe its.... kinda like... getting part of the way there, but still having quite a way to go?

I don't know really.

Or maybe its just trying to undo a lifetime of crappy eating habits. I know for me as young as 8 I was having secret binges while everyone was out. I hate the feeling of not having enough.... not like physically, I KNOW physically theres plenty enough to keep me going; but not having the food crutch theres hard!

Plus *pokes the tummy and pulls faces* ya... that :/

Maybe its.... kinda like... getting part of the way there, but still having quite a way to go?

I don't know really.

Or maybe its just trying to undo a lifetime of crappy eating habits. I know for me as young as 8 I was having secret binges while everyone was out. I hate the feeling of not having enough.... not like physically, I KNOW physically theres plenty enough to keep me going; but not having the food crutch theres hard!

Plus *pokes the tummy and pulls faces* ya... that :/

im same chick, always used to buy loadsa junk with me money and hide it and eat in secret from being little, luckily was an active kid and was slim but once puberty hit it all went tits up lol. i get in a panic not having the food there, god knows what i look like to my OH :eek: its so hard on this diet that i know i cant have it but at same time a relief that i dont have to deal with food, me emotions and thoughts on diet change by the minute! i know ive come a long way but im still long way off where i wanna be and i know losses are gonna slow down as well.

Catdog xx

4.75 for me and goal complete wohoo!!!!! :)

WOOHOO :woohoo: Well done chick, chuffed for ye :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

That's another 8lbs off for me this week!!! Eeek! 19.5lb in 2 weeks! I can't believe it :D xx
OMG Welshtigger, so chuffed for you hunni, :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

No weigh in for me, dont want to talk bout it lol

Catdog xx

Our girl Biggusburdus, has completed april challenge with 9lb loss woot :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Well done hun :D

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Our girl Biggusburdus, has completed april challenge with 9lb loss woot :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Well done hun :D

Catdog xx

I completed it yesterday aswell

Thanks for that I just couldn't find he thread!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I completed it yesterday aswell

I wasnt showing favouritism honest lol just she asked me to update the post in a diff thread cos she couldnt find it, didnt want her achievement to go unnoticed :) i updated yours already- promise :D

Catdog xx

catdog said:
I wasnt showing favouritism honest lol just she asked me to update the post in a diff thread cos she couldnt find it, didnt want her achievement to go unnoticed :) i updated yours already- promise :D

Catdog xx

Ok, I just thought it odd that I'd posted yesterday, it just seemed like you were saying she was the first one to complete it-get ya now xx

-4 this week so challenge done! Yay!

-4 this week so challenge done! Yay!

Well done chick, woot woot :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow to get a final weight for this challenge lol :D

hehe good luck chick, think weasey is weighing again this week too- the challenge can go out with a bang, bet weve lost a person between us if we tally it all up hehe.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
hehe good luck chick, think weasey is weighing again this week too- the challenge can go out with a bang, bet weve lost a person between us if we tally it all up hehe.

Catdog xx

Yep - I'm weighing Thurs evening. Fingers crossed!

Back