April Goal challenge anyone??

Laurie said:
All the other s&s challenges have been under the sticky section, that's where I head to first thing Saturday morning to update the challenges I'm involved with.
It is really kind of the op to give their time to update. Just makes me feel lazy. And I do actually enjoy updating all the numerous weight logs lol x

That may just be where they ended up, as it's quite a quiet subforum :)

Hi

I'm starting on Wednesday so my weigh day will be a Wednesday and I'm aiming for 14lbs loss in April

Yummum2be :)

Guys if you want to cut and paste the list, go ahead and do it. Although when I suggested it catdog dismissed the idea, a challenge is for the whole forum, its not really just for one person. If the general consensus is to do it the usual way then go ahead and do it, theres nothing to stop catdog keeping post no 1 updated.

Personally I think something like this should be done how the majority of people want it, and thats speaking as someone who never participates in challenges, just incase anyone thinks Im trying to take over

catdog: 17lb goal/8.4lbs lost(-9.6lb to go)WI:friday
Trisha: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Linda (cantakenomore): 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Pjlucy: 14lb goal/4.4lbs lost(9.6lb to go)WI:tuesday
Weasey: 8lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Loopeylou: 14lb goal/0.75lbs lost(-13.25lb to go)WI:wednesday
Biggusburdus: 12lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Azlan: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Mhara: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Abigailsweetie: 21lb/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Pinkfizzles: 18lb/10.6lbs lost(-7.4lb to go)WI:monday
Weelena1: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:
monday
Stormywave: 18lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Pippin27: 15lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
No1mom23: 10lb goal/1lb lost9-9lb to go)WI:thursday
Bb12: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:friday
Luv2bslim: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
EvieT: 12lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Dreamangel: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Iwonka: 22lb goal/0lbs lost
Stef2009: 11lb goal/3lb lost(-8lb to go)WI:wednesday
Deezer: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Laurie: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:
saturday
Phoenixx: 15lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Phoenyx: 18lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:tuesday
Sarahfscott: 7lb goal/0lbs lost/WI;
Lilo: 8lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:
saturday
Blue_faerie: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Jaz6: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Pinklady1911: 10lbs goal/0lbs lost/WI:Friday
Spanglymum: 25lb goal/15lbs lost/Wi:tuesday
Lots2lose36: 12lbs goal/0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Rodthebass: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:
Curvy_em: 21lb goal/0lbs lost/WI: monday
Michellewild: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:saturday
katiebaby: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:wednesday
Lindsay988: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:wednesday
Loopylorns: 10lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Bridie: 5lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Knickers: 8lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Sweatpea: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:sunday

-4lbs this week off my target! 10 to go for the month woo!

Well done Pippin love, you are doing brill :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

I think it makes us all accountable and
For me it's exciting updating my own name in the list :) so I hope it carries on that way x

katiebaby said:
I think it makes us all accountable and
For me it's exciting updating my own name in the list :) so I hope it carries on that way x

Might it be worth trying to put the list into alphabetical order to make it easier aswell :)

Everyones doing brilliantly! How motivating!

Catdog, please could you change my weigh in day to sun and as I'm away tomorrow I'm weighing in a day early - 10lbs gone :)

Done my love and wow you have done brilliantly and a day early! :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Hi, well done everyone on all your fab losses! weigh in today and I've lost 4lb, so another 10lb to go. Fingers crossed, I've never not hit a target, yet!

Yippee Laurie, well done huni :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Lost 2lbs this week!
Not bad considering I have been having four packs and my protein. I am off the gum and that's why I have allowed me to do this this week as my big mouth needed something to chew! I will be back to my usual 3 packs and protein next week.
2 weeks with no Nicorette gum and 1 week without ordinary gum.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done sweetie :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

wow have you quit smoking at same time?

Catdog xx

Hi guys, hope i don't sound too blunt as i'm not known for my tact :eek: but those who wish to have a challenge they update themselves feel free to go start your own, im not being funny - i genuinely mean it, it sounds like it would be very popular. Saying that i set this thread up but didnt force anyone to join it and it been going along quite well i think.

Not sure why the wink from Starlight about 'feeling free' got a feeling someone was a put out by me not going with their idea. Yes starlight challenges and things on the forum are for all not just the benefit of one, but without those 'ones' there wouldnt be an 'all'.

Ide appreciate if we could get this thread back to the weigh (pun intended :p) it was.

Thanks guys
Catdog xx

catdog said:
Hi guys, hope i don't sound too blunt as i'm not known for my tact :eek: but those who wish to have a challenge they update themselves feel free to go start your own, im not being funny - i genuinely mean it, it sounds like it would be very popular. Saying that i set this thread up but didnt force anyone to join it and it been going along quite well i think.

Not sure why the wink from Starlight about 'feeling free' got a feeling someone was a put out by me not going with their idea. Yes starlight challenges and things on the forum are for all not just the benefit of one, but without those 'ones' there wouldnt be an 'all'.

Ide appreciate if we could get this thread back to the weigh (pun intended :p) it was.

Thanks guys
Catdog xx

The wink with the 'feel free' Comment is possibly in relation to the fact it may take a while to alphabetise a thread! You needn't read anything else into it :)

Thanks guys
Catdog xx

Ill be blunt right back. If your dig was at me catdog then youre so far off the mark. I honestly couldnt care less how a challenge is done. I have no interest in them, I dont participate in them and all I was doing when I made the SUGGESTION was pointing out how things are done as a rule, thinking as a newcomer then maybe you werent aware of a far easier way to do it. I was not and am not in the least put out whether you bothered with my suggestion or not and object to your assumption.

I think its quite clear how members want this challenge run now, if people want to cut and paste then thats their perogative. Theres no point whatsoever in running 2 identical challenges thats just daft. Challenges are initially started by one person - as in the thread is created then everyone just jumps in and adds things.

Its really not down to one person to dictate how something is done on here, the challenge is for everyone participating, its not for one person to call the shots quite honestly. Clearly people prefer the traditional way of cutting pasting and updating themselves, so let them, by all means keep your first post going but you need to let people do what they want too. That is quite honestly how this forum works...

Hi

I'm starting on Wednesday so my weigh day will be a Wednesday and I'm aiming for 14lbs loss in April

Yummum2be :)

Added my love, Good luck for your start!
5lb off for me this week, please can you update catdog? :D Thanks!

Done Mhara :) :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:
4 lb loss for me this week. 10 lbs to go!

Well done every one so far

Woot! well done hun :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:
I'm hopefully starting mid way thru next week-can I join in then please? x

Let me know if you would still like to join un as i know you are thinking of doing it the other way- good luck either way chick, this diet is amazing you will do great!

Catdog xx

catdog: 17lb goal/8.4lbs lost(-9.6lb to go)WI:friday
Trisha: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Linda (cantakenomore): 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Pjlucy: 14lb goal/4.4lbs lost(9.6lb to go)WI:tuesday
Weasey: 8lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Loopeylou: 14lb goal/0.75lbs lost(-13.25lb to go)WI:wednesday
Biggusburdus: 12lb goal/2lbs lost(-10lb to go0/WI:saturday
Azlan: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Mhara: 14lb goal/5lbs lost(9lbs to goal)WI:saturday
Abigailsweetie: 21lb/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Pinkfizzles: 18lb/10.6lbs lost(-7.4lb to go)WI:monday
Weelena1: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:
monday
Stormywave: 18lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Pippin27: 15lb goal/-4llbs lost(-11lb to go)WI:saturday
No1mom23: 10lb goal/1lb lost9-9lb to go)WI:thursday
Bb12: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:friday
Luv2bslim: 14lb goal/4lbs lost(-10lb to goal)/WI:saturday
EvieT: 12lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Dreamangel: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Iwonka: 22lb goal/0lbs lost
Stef2009: 11lb goal/3lb lost(-8lb to go)WI:wednesday
Deezer: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Laurie: 14lb goal/4lbs lost(-10lb)WI:
saturday
Phoenixx: 15lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Phoenyx: 18lb goal/10lbs lost(-8lb to goal)WI:sunday
Sarahfscott: 7lb goal/0lbs lost/WI;
Lilo: 8lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:
saturday
Blue_faerie: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Jaz6: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Pinklady1911: 10lbs goal/0lbs lost/WI:Friday
Spanglymum: 25lb goal/15lbs lost/Wi:tuesday
Lots2lose36: 12lbs goal/0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Rodthebass: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:
Curvy_em: 21lb goal/0lbs lost/WI: monday
Michellewild: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:saturday
katiebaby: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:wednesday
Lindsay988: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:wednesday
Loopylorns: 10lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Bridie: 5lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Knickers: 8lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Sweatpea: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Yummum2be: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:wednesday

Most update to date list for anyone who DOES want to cut and paste

Ill be blunt right back. If your dig was at me catdog then youre so far off the mark. I honestly couldnt care less how a challenge is done. I have no interest in them, I dont participate in them and all I was doing when I made the SUGGESTION was pointing out how things are done as a rule, thinking as a newcomer then maybe you werent aware of a far easier way to do it. I was not and am not in the least put out whether you bothered with my suggestion or not and object to your assumption.

I think its quite clear how members want this challenge run now, if people want to cut and paste then thats their perogative. Theres no point whatsoever in running 2 identical challenges thats just daft. Challenges are initially started by one person - as in the thread is created then everyone just jumps in and adds things.

Its really not down to one person to dictate how something is done on here, the challenge is for everyone participating, its not for one person to call the shots quite honestly. Clearly people prefer the traditional way of cutting pasting and updating themselves, so let them, by all means keep your first post going but you need to let people do what they want too. That is quite honestly how this forum works...

With regards the suggestion, it isnt really a suggestion if it is forced upon me to do anyway- ive said if the girls want to run another one that way, not silly to have two at all- noone needs to be in both and not all want it done the one way and it cant work doing it both ways in one thread.

I don't want to carry on a tit for tat, ive had my say and the thread is staying the way i like it- if im the only one here at the end of it, well im not sure who said itbut loving it anyway 'ide rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who im not' so i'll stick with me guns and do it me own way if you dont mind.

Catdog xx

Back