April Goal challenge anyone??

weasey said:
OK - everyone please calm down and stop posting to each other now - and yes I DO MEAN YOU!!!! From now on can I ask that people only update this thread in the way requested by catdog and creat a new bank holiday challenge which is updated in the previous manner? Then people can choose which (or both) challenges to take part in. Personally I joined this challenge knowing how it was going to be run - if I hadn't liked it I would have started a new thread.

I agree with weasey. I knew how this thread was to be done and I decided to join. If catdog wasn't updating then by all means complain but not only is she updating she takes the time to send positive feed back. Yes its done differently to others but she started this thread so I too would say if you don't like this way of doing it then do a different challenge. Thats my opinion xx

no1mom23 said:
I agree with weasey. I knew how this thread was to be done and I decided to join. If catdog wasn't updating then by all means complain but not only is she updating she takes the time to send positive feed back. Yes its done differently to others but she started this thread so I too would say if you don't like this way of doing it then do a different challenge. Thats my opinion xx

This is my first challenge and I am taking it easy! I knew what I was signing up to when I joined,
I like the positive feedback and I can only hope I reach my goal!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

This is my first challenge and I am taking it easy! I knew what I was signing up to when I joined,
I like the positive feedback and I can only hope I reach my goal!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you! I'm really pleased with my loss this week

Thanks girls :) every day we make it through this diet is getting us to where we want to and whether its a sts week, lil loss or a big un is to be celebrated, we all in same boat and so nice to share the journey with each other - it's not easy but we can do this!

Keep up good work girls :bananalove:

Catdog xx

Am I too late to join? I will be weighing in on a Tuesday and would like 18lb loss in April. X

Of course not hun :welcome: i'll pop you up now :)

Catdog xx

Brilliant!! Well done Curvy Em thats fantastic!!! :-D x

Morning just weighed in. 9lb loss :))))))

Woohoo, well done huni :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

2.4lbs for me this week, not much but have gotten my stone in a month, can you please update hun

2.4lbs for me this week, not much but have gotten my stone in a month, can you please update hun

Thats brill Pjlucy - not much! thats five packs of lard hun, never to be seen again :D, well done hun :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thats brill Pjlucy - not much! thats five packs of lard hun, never to be seen again :D, well done hun :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Never thought of it like that. Now for my next stone.

Good luck to our wednesday weighers today :D :party0011:

Catdog xx

Could u take 2lb off mine pls :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could u take 2lb off mine pls :) x

Well done huni, halfway to your april goal :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thankyou xx

2lbs loss for me this week
my WI is on a wednesday now..had to start later than I planned

well done blue_faerie :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Hi hun can you take 5.8lbs off mine please? Well done everyone on your losses so far xx

Back