April Goal challenge anyone??

Hi hun can you take 5.8lbs off mine please? Well done everyone on your losses so far xx

That is fab hun, you are going to smash your goal this month :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Lost 3lbs this week! Hooray!

Lost 3lbs this week! Hooray!

Woot go weasey :D well done huni :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

week 2 weigh in and 3.4lb down yippee, still not been having my water like i should, i dunno whats wrond with me, really gonna try harder with it!

Good look for the girls weighing in today :party0011:

Catdog xx

catdog said:
week 2 weigh in and 3.4lb down yippee, still not been having my water like i should, i dunno whats wrond with me, really gonna try harder with it!

Good look for the girls weighing in today :party0011:

Catdog xx

Well done hun! Are you going to try the water flavourings? They're really meant to help-I'm Going to put some on my next order x

Well done hun! Are you going to try the water flavourings? They're really meant to help-I'm Going to put some on my next order x

Hi hun- thankyou :D stupidly made an order yesterday was concentratng so much on samples of new bars i forgot doh lol, gonna pop some on in next order, the lemon one sounds nice from what people have said on here- for now im gonna set me alarm for every two hours and making sure i have half pint water each time it goes off! off to meet the mother in town today, wonder if she notices a difference with me- eek.

Is today officially your first day WT?

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Hi hun- thankyou :D stupidly made an order yesterday was concentratng so much on samples of new bars i forgot doh lol, gonna pop some on in next order, the lemon one sounds nice from what people have said on here- for now im gonna set me alarm for every two hours and making sure i have half pint water each time it goes off! off to meet the mother in town today, wonder if she notices a difference with me- eek.

Is today officially your first day WT?

Catdog xx

Yep! Got my packs planned for the day. Am working at half 8, but got a fair few breaks to come home-so going to have my packs then, and just concentrate on drinking water in between xx

Yep! Got my packs planned for the day. Am working at half 8, but got a fair few breaks to come home-so going to have my packs then, and just concentrate on drinking water in between xx

What do you do if you dont mind me asking hun? im gonna get me fill in of water today if it kills me and the way i feel right now it just might lol, im doing alright without me pmaxes but miss coffee so much i know i can have it with skimmed milk but i cant have it without sugar so thats out boo!

Catdog xx

catdog said:
What do you do if you dont mind me asking hun? im gonna get me fill in of water today if it kills me and the way i feel right now it just might lol, im doing alright without me pmaxes but miss coffee so much i know i can have it with skimmed milk but i cant have it without sugar so thats out boo!

Catdog xx

Got 2 jobs. Today is the care job-I do domicillary care, going roud people's houses x

Got 2 jobs. Today is the care job-I do domicillary care, going roud people's houses x

Ah i see, im a student/kept woman (not in the good way, we poor lol) i dunno how ide cope with a heavy going job and this diet. never mind two jobs lol i guess its a good thing to be kept busy! I struggle with mental health issues and we thought it best i put me all into my studying than trying to do it all and messing everything up :eek:

Good luck for today chick, you're gonna do great :)

Catdog xx

catdog said:

Catdog xx

You should try ribena plus in your water (just make sure theres no citric acid) someone has already checked with Rab & he said its fine jus use a small amount. Try sweetner (tablet form) in your coffee. I couldn't survive without coffee lol

You should try ribena plus in your water (just make sure theres no citric acid) someone has already checked with Rab & he said its fine jus use a small amount. Try sweetner (tablet form) in your coffee. I couldn't survive without coffee lol

thanks chick, never thought on about the sweetner :eek: ive been dying wivout me coffee!

Catdog xx

week 2 weigh in and 3.4lb down yippee

Catdog xx

Yay well done Catdog! You are well on your way to your first stone lost! :party0019:

still not been having my water like i should, i dunno whats wrond with me, really gonna try harder with it!

I really struggled in my first week with the water intake (I always have done on diets) but I have really tried in the past 2 weeks. I buy the flavoured water from Sainsburys in Peach or Apple & Blackberry (it comes in 1.5L bottles and doesn't contain citric acid). I have also been buying the 1L Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling water too. Drinking these have helped me get my water down as they're much more enjoyable to drink than plain old boring water. I might buy some of the water flavourings from S&S soon though, I think it will work out cheaper.

Yay well done Catdog! You are well on your way to your first stone lost! :party0019:

I really struggled in my first week with the water intake (I always have done on diets) but I have really tried in the past 2 weeks. I buy the flavoured water from Sainsburys in Peach or Apple & Blackberry (it comes in 1.5L bottles and doesn't contain citric acid). I have also been buying the 1L Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling water too. Drinking these have helped me get my water down as they're much more enjoyable to drink than plain old boring water. I might buy some of the water flavourings from S&S soon though, I think it will work out cheaper.

Thank you hun :) im defo gonna have a look out for them next time i go to the shop as before this was complete pmax addict and its all i drank, that and coffee- i did okay with water very first time i was on cd but havent been able to get back into it since but i know my losses are gonna suffer if i dont do better with it and on top of that im never hydrated so i know its for me own good- must do better!

Catdog xx

Hi everyone!
I've been busy this week so not had a chance to pop on >.<
Last weigh in was 2lbs.... which drove me mad because it was more like 1.6 and i'd been resisting easter chocolate all week! I still have 2 days to go before my official sunday weigh in, and being a scales hopper popped on this morning... much better! 0.3lbs away from being in one-derland so hopefully by weigh in! ~happy dances~

With water... i find the more i drink the more i'm able to drink.... times when i'm a lil dehydrated I enough I struggle getting it down - I've even found it hurts my stomach a little.... other days where I start off well its no issue at all.

Hi everyone!
I've been busy this week so not had a chance to pop on >.<
Last weigh in was 2lbs.... which drove me mad because it was more like 1.6 and i'd been resisting easter chocolate all week! I still have 2 days to go before my official sunday weigh in, and being a scales hopper popped on this morning... much better! 0.3lbs away from being in one-derland so hopefully by weigh in! ~happy dances~

With water... i find the more i drink the more i'm able to drink.... times when i'm a lil dehydrated I enough I struggle getting it down - I've even found it hurts my stomach a little.... other days where I start off well its no issue at all.

Hi hun, good luck for weigh in eek! I'm a serial weigher too, every morning it's first thing i do (after peeing of course :p) this diet would be perfect if pepsi max was water- i can chug that like a good un :D Did bit better today but was out with me mam and then busy doing her hair and things and had to have nap when i got home, im bck on me meds as of last night and they make me knackered, gonna try not to sleep tomorra and chug water instead lol

Catdog xx

4lbs off for me this week x

2lbs for me.. TOTM so to be expected. I normally put on 1/2 stone when that happens..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

2lbs for me.. TOTM so to be expected. I normally put on 1/2 stone when that happens..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well done on your 2lbs! I always have smaller weightloss during TOTM then big ones the week after - so hopefully you'll have something nice to look forward to next week! I just noticed your BMI too - so close to not being obese! yay you! x

Back