Are losses the same....

Im doing EE this time but when i've been doing SW previously i've always done green days and lost. I find im too hungry on red days as theres nothing to snack on apart from ham or fruit!

I do some red some green and ee. I try to do ee of a weekend.

Personally, I think the plan that gives you the best weight loss is that plan that you feel most comfortable following, as it is this that makes you feel satisfied, and if you are satisfied, you will be less inclined to cheat.

Me? I love variety, staying on one plan would have driven me crazy - it is the variety of the plans that keeps *me* feeling satisfied. I used red, green and M2M equally when I started, adding EE when it was introduced. In truth I kept SE for a week I needed a boost :eek: (but it always worked wonders)

Get to know all of the plans, so that when someone or something throws a curve ball at you, you know how to tweak your day to stay on plan. Once you know them all, you will find your favourite. You will know where your treat meals fit best, and which day suits you when you are happy / down / hormonal / busy / relaxed etc ..

Back