Are people Eating Differently on the New ProPoints Plan?

likklebex

I was reading a few threads and people were saying various things about what they were eating and it seemed that most people have changed the types of food they are eating. Is this something everyone is doing?

Just curious - cos i haven't really changed what i eat, i have just recalculated the points for the meals we generally eat as a family so i haven't really found it to be much different for me.

Of course there are certain things that i wil be able to eat more of etc but my general day to day eating hasn't really changed...

Not sure what to spend my Slush fund on this week either!! xx

Ive been snacking alot less on naughty things and been cooking more from scratch. Other than that its all the same kind of thing as when i last did ww (when im off diet the food is just white bread and potato! ha!)

Yeh - I've always cooked from scratch - it's the snacking and the portion sizes that was my problem. But compared to the Discovery Plan, i am not eating anything different so im just curious as to wether it is actually guna help me lose better or make a difference over all. Cos i used to save a few points a day for my snacks and if i had a binge i would cut back the following days but cos of the slush fund it just means i am eating everything i should be i guess but still being allowed treats. I don't feel like i am doing anything differently though so essentially my weight loss should be the same really. I dont feel like i am on a new diet plan if you get what i mean!

I'm rambling a bit now arent i!! xx

Aside from eating more fruit and less bread and potatoes, I don't think I am eating that much differently. Still have ready brek for breakfast and still have the same sweet treats.

x

I'm definitely having to substitute the pasta, potatoes or couscous I was eating before for veggies now. Unfortunately I'm finding it's not filling me up as much. :(

my diet has always been towards proteins and with less carbs, although I'm Italian so I love my pasta but I only have it when I'm in Italy really...

Back