Are S&S weight losses same as CWP ? Eeven with the S&S meals ?

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
I done CWP about 3 or 4 years ago and done very very well at it, so I know how this all works. I was losing 4 or 5 lbs per week.

I can't do CWP now due to money as I am currently unemployed, so am thinking about doing Slim & Save.

Are the weight losses on S&S the same or roughly the same as on CWP ?

When you buy S&S stuff from the website, how quick does it take to come ?

Thanks.
Paul.

hey Paul , the losses are pretty much the same on slim and save as CD but in my opinion its a lot more livable cos you dont have to survive on just soups and shakes the lil meals are realy tasty and you get to have veg if you like.
If you order before 2pm your order will come the next day
Jo x

S&S, like CD is a VLCD (under 800kcals) so the losses are just the same. The packs on S&S are far nicer than any other VLCD (IMO :) )

I would say so! first week of CD lost 7lbs, first week on S&S (last time) lost 9lbs! -started at higher weight so id consider the two similar results.
after doing other VLCDs s&s seems generous, allowing milk, meal options or 4 whole tasty foodpacks, vegetable snacks but it seems to deliver the same results as the more harsh VLCD choices! (from what Ive observed over the forums)

I did CWP and lost 7st in 6 months. I've lost just under 4st in 14 weeks on S&S - I've found my losses have been better on S&S to be honest. Was averaging 3.5lbs a week on CWP but averaging just under 5lbs a week on S&S :)

Back