Are we allowed to post what we miss?

Zayna

...or will it spark a crave-fest?

Anyway, here goes.

I miss a proper cup of tea with milk.

And that's about it really. Everything else I can take it or leave it, but a good cup of tea is like nothing on earth, specially first thing in the morning.

i miss my coffee (with milk,sugar and coffee mate :eek: ) first thing in morning,
but im not going bk to coffee mate of sugar ( i hope ) lol ;)

i miss that too, although I think to add on actual food items may cause the new people and those struggling to crave and heaven forbin, cave!

so i think its prob best we leave it at tea! for all our sakes ;)

you are doing really well and will be enjoying that nice cuppa in just a matter of weeks! :D

xxxx

It's hard, isn't it, I understand people's need to post about stuff and yet I feel triggered coming on here and seeing 'fish&chips' or 'cake' as post headings.

Don't know...

I did wonder whether I should post this type of thread... but it's not a what are you craving thread, because I'm not really craving tea, just missing it. :(

Well allow me to feel smug -on day 2 lmao -and say no cravings or missing anything yet. I know I always go to my OH on and on about things I want and he cracks up at me lol

i miss tea with milk thats it everything else doesnt really bother me, i occasionally think oooooooo omlette or oooooo jacket spud but the thought of them comes and goes very quickly the one for tea with milk is a constant thing i the back of mind !

Funny isn't it? Yeah, the smell of a bacon butty makes me want one for about one minute, the sight of a jacket potato on tv with butter melting in it... crave it for 30 seconds.

But a cuppa.... it's just NOT the same without milk, neither is black coffee, and I miss my cuppatea soooooooooo much.

If it's any help at all, I'm refeeding (holiday starts tomorrow!)
and tea and coffee with milk in isn't as nice as I remember/craved.
I was honestly surprised, black coffee is OK now, and I thought I really wanted it with milk!!

I find i prefer a black coffee with a sweetner (never had any sugar or sweetner before, compensates for the lack of milk) although a cuppa with (prob skim milk now) you cant beat a good cuppa!

to be honest, i have been known to have one at the same time as my shakes if desperate, with skim milk and only a drop, as the shakes are made from skim milk powder anyway, i con myself that is doesn't matter if i'm having it in shakes anyway!!

but then again i am losing a lot less than most!! mmm she thinks she has just found out why!!

Non-food related..... spooning..... (& forking ;) )

:D

I miss my cup of coffee & a slice of toast with marmite on it in the mornings.

I miss marmite :(

my hubby has been taking to not eating a main meal at night anymore, cos I am not cooking anymore and he's decided he wants to lose 10 lbs....so he has taken to eating buttered toast at night! I could have his hand off, main meal didnt phase me, but I do miss buttered toast and it smells fab!

I dont see this kind of thread bad because i dont want to hate food or feel bad about it i just want to change my out look on it.

I miss.........hot toast with loads of butter!!!

Actually id love a nice bit of salmon with veg right now!

...or will it spark a crave-fest?

Anyway, here goes.

I miss a proper cup of tea with milk.

And that's about it really. Everything else I can take it or leave it, but a good cup of tea is like nothing on earth, specially first thing in the morning.

Last year when I did it, I went bonkers for a chicken salad, and that stayed with me until I broke it - probably not with a chicken salad of course...

Off TFR now but missed my milk in coffee at first...now I couldn't even drink milk in it. I remember craving tomatoes you know the cherry ones...mmm.. Now I crave nothing although I do miss my chocolate shakes with ice...mmmmmmmmmm. Honestly the cravings pass and once you come off TFR you will only crave them again if you have them...so don't have them..simple as!!!!

I miss my cup of coffee & a slice of toast with marmite on it in the mornings.

I miss marmite :(

Ditto:(

Toast was like my best friend. One marmite and one peanut butter.

but yeah..to CHEW!!!

Cucumber strange one I know

Back