Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

Are we starting another challenge tomorrow? X

We could do. I Want to do lesley.sansone 2mile every day and not chicken out and do the 1mile when i cant b bothered maybe try the 3mile.x

Blimey you're getting brave! I need to get back into routine tomorrow lol x

Hey guys. If your doing another challenge this week can I join in. I would like to be 100% on food this week meaning I have breakfast biscuits for breakfast, something healthy for dinner, slim fast for tea and one other thing during the day slightly more naughty. Small piece of cake or cheese and crackers. X

Hey guys. If your doing another challenge this week can I join in. I would like to be 100% on food this week meaning I have breakfast biscuits for breakfast, something healthy for dinner, slim fast for tea and one other thing during the day slightly more naughty. Small piece of cake or cheese and crackers. X

Welcome Aboard :) x

:) good choice and welcome to the challenge!

im not sure what challenge to do this week as im just not myself or upto doing anything really :(

How about trying to just track? Doesn't matter if your tracking is on/off plan but at least u will be back into the swing of it. X

yeah i'll do that, seems easy enough!
thanks serena x

You're Welcome Sweetie, I think Tracking is the biggest part with WW, even if I go slightly off the rails if I see it on the iPad it puts it into reality and I just refocus. X

yeah im normally really good cus i like to see how many ive had n what ive got left etc and makes me more strict with myself so need to get back on it!!

thanks trina your so kind :)

yeah im normally really good cus i like to see how many ive had n what ive got left etc and makes me more strict with myself so need to get back on it!!

thanks trina your so kind :)

Trina is a Sweetie isn't she :) x

Good morning ladies!!

Are we ready for week 3?!

I know a few of us had a couple of slips/missed out challenges a couple of times this last week, myself included.

But it doesn't matter.
It's not about how many days you stay on plan, it's the fact that you've challenged yourself to change something to make your life better and help your weigh loss so you can be in a place where you are happy.

I failed Saturday, missing out by just 583 steps which I was gutted about, but passed yesterday and added the missing steps from the night before to make me feel a little better.

I'm not quite sure what to go with this week.
I'd like to continue with my 12000 steps, but with starting my new job today, I need to gauge how many steps I'll be doing at work.
So that won't be my wppg challenge for this week, just a personal challenge.

I've only had cake once since being allowed it again, so not much point giving that up again, I haven't had biscuits in a while either, I don't eat chocolate or crisps. Think it might have to be bread. As I'm no longer needing to take lunch to work, it should be easy enough to give it up.

Yeah, I'll do that.

Also want to start some Leslie sansone this week.
Determined to keep on track with my weight loss goal. Less than 4 weeks to go.

Good luck with the week girls.

Dont forget to add yourself to the list

x

Welcome to the challenge.
It's nice to see some new faces willing to challenge themselves in just one little way for just one week.
It's like with my weight loss - I find it easier with mini goals, I find changing just one small thing for just one small piece of time makes it much more manageable.

Good luck with your challenge!
x

Back