Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

Camplestar - 100% on plan food wise
shez__x - to track all foods
elfy1807 - no bread

Anyone else in?

trina wanted to do leslie sanstone 2 mile every day me thinks!

Thanks. I'll stick her on.
It's hard catching up.
I see it but don't get chance to reply and then I forget to look back and reread what I read before haha.

Camplestar - 100% on plan food wise every day
shez__x - to track all foods every day
elfy1807 - no bread
Trinab - 2 miles Leslie Sansone daily

Thanks. I'll stick her on.
It's hard catching up.
I see it but don't get chance to reply and then I forget to look back and reread what I read before haha.

Camplestar - 100% on plan food wise every day
shez__x - to track all foods every day
elfy1807 - no bread
Trinab - 2 miles Leslie Sansone daily

hehe cus u have such a busy life!! good luck with work today what time do u start? x

Thanks. I start at 2.

And yeah... It's crazy. 2 months ago I did barely anything.
Now I don't get time to do nothing haha.
Monday is my morning off the gym, but will be going to class shortly.

What are you planning on doing with your day now you couldn't make it to work?

Yeh your rite shez that was my challenge. just tried the 3 mile 1 and im not joking i thort i was guna die. I did half hour of it and had to stop. Wow thats hardcore. I got my 2 miles dun tho.x

Thanks. I start at 2.

And yeah... It's crazy. 2 months ago I did barely anything.
Now I don't get time to do nothing haha.
Monday is my morning off the gym, but will be going to class shortly.

What are you planning on doing with your day now you couldn't make it to work?

ohh not too bad then :)
toms coming home on his break to jump start my car then i can phone docs n get in, when i know i can actually get there!! nothin really ive got back in bed for a bit cus im cold n ive got headache x

Yeh your rite shez that was my challenge. just tried the 3 mile 1 and im not joking i thort i was guna die. I did half hour of it and had to stop. Wow thats hardcore. I got my 2 miles dun tho.x

Awesome start to the week Trina!

3 miles doesn't really sound like a lot, but by the sounds of it, she really makes you work.
Definitely gonna start with just the 1 mile. Might try it this evening, but it'll probably be tomorrow.
Day off tomorrow, so plenty of time to give it a go.

ohh not too bad then :)
toms coming home on his break to jump start my car then i can phone docs n get in, when i know i can actually get there!! nothin really ive got back in bed for a bit cus im cold n ive got headache x

I hope you manage to get in.
Bless tom for coming home.
But yeah, chill out, make sure you're drinking lots of water and have something nice and filling to eat.

Awesome start to the week Trina!

3 miles doesn't really sound like a lot, but by the sounds of it, she really makes you work.
Definitely gonna start with just the 1 mile. Might try it this evening, but it'll probably be tomorrow.
Day off tomorrow, so plenty of time to give it a go.

It doesnt does it but she realy makes u work. I stil do the 1mile now and again. I dont haue great upper body strength so wen she starts with the arms is when i realy feel it.x

I occasionally struggle with arm/leg coordination in my Zumba classes. I'll be able to do the arm movements on their own or the leg movements on their own, but trying to put them together sometimes is a right nightmare.
I get well confused haha.

I'm really looking forward to starting her. Hopefully she'll help me keep my steps up.

I occasionally struggle with arm/leg coordination in my Zumba classes. I'll be able to do the arm movements on their own or the leg movements on their own, but trying to put them together sometimes is a right nightmare.
I get well confused haha.

I'm really looking forward to starting her. Hopefully she'll help me keep my steps up.

She wil def do that hun. Let me no wot u think.x

I haven't thought of a new challenge yet....will keep u posted when I decide lol x

I would like to do challenge but just found out my job could be at risk so totally stressing over it, plus afs due so will be starting ivf v soon and nervous/stressing over that- guess my challenge will be to stay on plan even though feel all I want to stuff face with ***** :(

I would like to do challenge but just found out my job could be at risk so totally stressing over it, plus afs due so will be starting ivf v soon and nervous/stressing over that- guess my challenge will be to stay on plan even though feel all I want to stuff face with ***** :(

OMG Sweetie, you have so much going on, this Challenge is last of your worries, big hugs for you. X

Hope it all goes well for u hun.x

Yes, don't stress about this challenge.
It's nothing compared to what you've got going on at the moment.
I hope your job isn't at risk and it works out fine for you, and I hope the ivf goes well.

Maybe you can just "challenge" yourself to say no just once a day.
When you're feeling like binging, say no.
Even if you say no once, and then end up binging again later (although we all know you'd rather that didn't happen).
Or maybe you can swap something once a day.
When you fancy a packet of crisps, swap it for a piece of fruit.
Or switch chocolate bars from a higher pp to a lower pp.
Nothing too overcomplicated, and if you want to binge, binge, although I don't condone binging haha.
But if you try and make alternatives, it won't be as high point binge as it could be.

I hope your job isn't at risk and it works out fine for you, and I hope the ivf goes well.

Even if you say no once, and then end up binging again later (although we all know you'd rather that didn't happen).
Nothing too overcomplicated, and if you want to binge, binge, although I don't condone binging haha.
But if you try and make alternatives, it won't be as high point binge as it could be.

Emma always gives such fab advice, I love the idea of swapping stuff for something which is less PP. x

OMG Sweetie, you have so much going on, this Challenge is last of your worries, big hugs for you. X

Hope it all goes well for u hun.x
Thanks ladies :) I don't want to go off track which is what normally happens when I'm stressed-my challenge this week is to stick to 26 pp's no matter what happens, I need to do this and I've got you lot behind me so no excuse! Good luck with all your challenges xxx

Back