Are you sure this is a diet????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nicolalouises, 8 March 2014.

1. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Active Member

People who dont know SW look at what i am eating and wont believe i am on a diet - well i dont see it as a diet either to be fair, its a new way of eating! but when food looks and tastes this good i am finding it easy to stick too! last saturdays menu

breakfast - english breakfast (extra yolks from making a lemon mousse - wouldve been a shame to throw them away!)

Lunch - stuffed mushrooms with rocket salad and red pepper drizzle (well cold roasted pepper soup - worked a treat)

Dinner - quorn steak strips stir fry with ginger and soy

2. Siggy74

Siggy74 Well-Known Member

I agree. I've never called it a "diet". Food looks fab in those pics. :D
  3. sarah1991

sarah1991 Member

Food looks lovely! Goodluck with your weight loss x
  4. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Active Member

thanks both. got the pulled pork recipe in the slow cooker now - i have never eaten such tasty good food!
  5. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are enjoying it. its the best plan i have ever done :)
  6. Kellysam

Kellysam Member

It really is the best diet. I feel like I'm a diet bore and recruiter when I tell people how fab it is and the great food I can eat x
  7. amylou55

amylou55 Well-Known Member

My husband & best friend can't understand why I can eat what I eat. Even after I explained what the score with SW is. The beauty of it is that it works x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  8. Theria

Theria Well-Known Member

Yeah. I hate this food. It's awful.

9. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Well-Known Member

It's fab isn't it. I love that I have better losses the more I eat on SW.