1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Are you sure this is a diet????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nicolalouises, 8 March 2014 Social URL.

1. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Active Member

People who dont know SW look at what i am eating and wont believe i am on a diet - well i dont see it as a diet either to be fair, its a new way of eating! but when food looks and tastes this good i am finding it easy to stick too! last saturdays menu

breakfast - english breakfast (extra yolks from making a lemon mousse - wouldve been a shame to throw them away!)

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Lunch - stuffed mushrooms with rocket salad and red pepper drizzle (well cold roasted pepper soup - worked a treat)

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Dinner - quorn steak strips stir fry with ginger and soy

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Siggy74

Siggy74 Well-Known Member

I agree. I've never called it a "diet". Food looks fab in those pics. :D

4. sarah1991

sarah1991 Member

Food looks lovely! Goodluck with your weight loss x

5. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Active Member

thanks both. got the pulled pork recipe in the slow cooker now - i have never eaten such tasty good food!

6. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are enjoying it. its the best plan i have ever done :)

7. Kellysam

Kellysam Member

It really is the best diet. I feel like I'm a diet bore and recruiter when I tell people how fab it is and the great food I can eat x

8. amylou55

amylou55 Well-Known Member

My husband & best friend can't understand why I can eat what I eat. Even after I explained what the score with SW is. The beauty of it is that it works x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. Theria

Theria Well-Known Member

Yeah. I hate this food. It's awful.

Ahem.

:eating:

IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg

10. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Well-Known Member

It's fab isn't it. I love that I have better losses the more I eat on SW.