Are you up for a challenge???????

Well, I am sitting here drinking my shake. Weighed on tuesday and decided i must start back that day. It is sunday now and only just back on it. Am cross with myself but everyday something happened to make me go off it. Had friends round last night and tried on all my clothes and had that dreaded tight feeling again in all of them, so DEF back on it today. Going to have to pay another £5 just to weigh on tuesday as i still dont need to buy any new shakes ha ha
how are you all getting on after xmas?

Hi Karen,

I can associate with everything you said, I fully intended on being 100% a couple of days ago but plans changed, things got stressful and I haven't been too well so I could only do my best. Trying not to beat myself up as that will only make things worse but am pleased to be back SS 100%.

The upside is had I not had any control over xmas and New Year I would have had a big gain so if I sts or have a small gain then I can be happy with that, one week of SS will sort that out.

Good luck with your fresh start xx

I know it is hard getting back on, but we all know what amazing results we can get (and I am talking to myself here as well:wave_cry:) so come one fellow challengers we can do it!:D

Well done Bijoux:D

Well, I am sitting here drinking my shake. Weighed on tuesday and decided i must start back that day. It is sunday now and only just back on it. Am cross with myself but everyday something happened to make me go off it. Had friends round last night and tried on all my clothes and had that dreaded tight feeling again in all of them, so DEF back on it today. Going to have to pay another £5 just to weigh on tuesday as i still dont need to buy any new shakes ha ha
how are you all getting on after xmas?

Do some people have to pay to see their CDC? I dont :confused:

I'm still here. I've not got a weigh in until next Tuesday though but hopefully it will be a good one:) I can't believe how well you've all done:)

Well done Bijoux!

My loss this week is 4lb :D

Good luck everyone else xx

Well done to you too. We had initially the same weight to lose but I have recently changed my goal weight so have 6lbs more than you. All the same here's to a good week to all of us.

Hi lost 1lb this week - although only did whole day from yesterday, gave up lunch time today cause i felt so bad with stomach cramps. Suppose it is hard for a tummy to put up with so much food then just have shakes. Really finding it hard to get back into which i am annoyed about as i lost 33 lbs in my first 7 weeks.
Anyone else struggling?

Hi Guys,

No I haven't fell off the face of the earth....lol
I am sorry I haven't been around over the last week but I pulled my back at the gym and have been in bed pretty much for the last 4 days. Just managed to get up today before I end up stinking and full of bed sores....lol ! Feel awful actually. Probably knocked myself out with all the pain killers.
I will have a good read through all the post since I was last on and update everything once my girls have gone to bed 'cos they will be home soon and I haven't really spent much quality time with them since I foolishly did too much at the gym and put my back out. Strained a muscle in my thoracic region - and it bloody hurts!!
Be back later about 8ish
Hope you are all well!!
ttfn
Lins
xxxx

last weeks results!!

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb -2lb (20lb)
Bijoux (sun) 18st 1lb -7lb (19lb)

blueeyes26 13st 7lb (wed) (21lb)
Charleenjohnson
Dieting Rambler (fri) 19st 11lb -4lb (21lb)
DreamGirl (mon) 12st 4lb -3lb (10lb)
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb +6lb (3lb)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb -3.5lb (14lb)
LISACDVIRGIN (mon) 17st 5lb -11lb
MrsR2004 18st 7lb +1 (26lb)
Pammiedoll (wed) -5lb (28lb)
PoundPrincess (tues) 15st 8lb -3lb (19lb)
rainbow27 (mon) sts (11lb)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb +3lb(14lb)
Saturn (sat) -6lb
Gloria19 (tues) 21st 9lb -7lb(15lb)
yasmine-samara (thurs) 27st 5lb

Slimmer of the week:talk017:
Pammiedoll
:talk017:
Amazing loss of 5lb
:talk017:
WELL DONE YOU!!

this weeks weights updates so far!!

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb (20lb)
Bijoux (sun) 18st 1lb -4lb (23lb)
blueeyes26 13st 7lb (wed) (21lb)

Charleenjohnson
Dieting Rambler (fri) 19st 11lb (21lb)
DreamGirl (mon) 12st 4lb (10lb)
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb -1lb (4lb)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb (14lb)
LISACDVIRGIN (mon) 17st 5lb (11lb)
MrsR2004 18st 7lb -4lb (30lb)
Pammiedoll (wed) (28lb)
PoundPrincess (tues) 15st 8lb (19lb)
rainbow27 (mon) (11lb)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb (14lb)
Saturn (sat) (6lb)
Gloria19 (tues) 21st 9lb (15lb)
yasmine-samara (thurs) 27st 5lb

Please check that your total weight losses are correct and let me know if I have made any mistakes anywhere so I can correct it.
I am getting weighed on thurs from now on. Managed to move about a bit more today so must be on the mend at last.

well done on the weight losses so far this week.

Thanks Bijoux, my target is based on the highest weight for BMI 25, think its 10st 12 but I am not sure if that will suit me? I guess it depends how I feel when I get there? It seems to far away though...... Your doing great, well done xx

Hi YS,

Sorry to hear you put your back out, sounds very painful :cry:glad you are up and about now. Hope cd is going ok?

My weigh in day is mon or tues just so you know.
Thanks xxx

Congrats pammiedoll great weight loss. Just poping in to say i lost 4lb at weigh in today that takes me to exactly 4stones lost in 15 weeks i am over the moon and now at the half way point!!!

Back