Are you

jolinarr

Ok.. This is my fourth time posting this! ARGH... .The first time it didn't go through! ARGH

Are you gonna have a good week????

Ok... Last week was terrible for me! I skipped WI because I was afraid of a gain, however I would have been happy with STS, but I was just to afraid... Oh well....

Its Monday and Im ready for a great week! Im back to my regular schedule.. M,W,F DDS... T,Sat,and Sun are UDs... And Thur is a MD....

Here is what my week is gonna look like...

Mon (450-550)
Tues(1500 ish)
Wed (450-550)
Thurs (800-1200)
Fri ( 450-550)

Sat, and Sun UDs

Then back to Monday! LOL

I know that we don't really have to count calories on our UDs... however when I count them durnin the week, I think I lose better! Then on Sat, and Sun, I take off from countin but I try to make good choices......

Im hopin for a 2lb weight loss this week!

What are your plans this week?

Hey there.... I don't think I was gettin an error....... The page would just freeze up and not go any further after I clicked the Submit button...... I don't know what was going on... Hummm

I know some links to certain sites play absolute havoc with it so thats the first piece of advice.

I didn't get any emails reporting errors such as timing out the site. If you do get any more can you PM to let me know?

Pierce

Yep, I will PM you if it happens anymore! :)

Thanks! :)

Back