Are you

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by jolinarr, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. jolinarr

jolinarr Full Member

Ok.. This is my fourth time posting this! ARGH... .The first time it didn't go through! ARGH

Are you gonna have a good week????

Ok... Last week was terrible for me! I skipped WI because I was afraid of a gain, however I would have been happy with STS, but I was just to afraid... Oh well....

Its Monday and Im ready for a great week! Im back to my regular schedule.. M,W,F DDS... T,Sat,and Sun are UDs... And Thur is a MD....

Here is what my week is gonna look like...

Mon (450-550)
    Tues(1500 ish)
    Wed (450-550)
    Thurs (800-1200)
    Fri ( 450-550)

Sat, and Sun UDs

Then back to Monday! LOL

I know that we don't really have to count calories on our UDs... however when I count them durnin the week, I think I lose better! Then on Sat, and Sun, I take off from countin but I try to make good choices......

Im hopin for a 2lb weight loss this week!

What are your plans this week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Pierce

Pierce Administrator Staff Member

jolinarr,

What error are you getting? 500, 400?

Pierce

4. jolinarr

jolinarr Full Member

Hey there.... I don't think I was gettin an error....... The page would just freeze up and not go any further after I clicked the Submit button...... I don't know what was going on... Hummm

5. Pierce

Pierce Administrator Staff Member

I know some links to certain sites play absolute havoc with it so thats the first piece of advice.

I didn't get any emails reporting errors such as timing out the site. If you do get any more can you PM to let me know?

Pierce

6. jolinarr

jolinarr Full Member

Yep, I will PM you if it happens anymore! :)

Thanks! :)