Arggggh I need to confess - Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BritMumInCanada, 8 March 2010 Social URL.

1. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had friends round for dinner and ended up having a slice of cheesecake and some maple syrup tea cake, which they had brought round. I had intended to be so good too as I made a SW friendly dinner. But I have to say the cake was very nice indeed :p

Anyway I thought I would confess, so I can get straight back on track today.

Anybody else got anything to confess today?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tracejovi

tracejovi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.08%)
    How about 2 (yes 2!!!) mini golden syrup sponge puddings and a can of custard????

Back on the wagon today though and have written out a meal plan for the coming week to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

4. CroydonGal

CroydonGal Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    yesterday i had lots of sweets & little chocs, have calculated at 22 syns, so only having 5 syns today.

5. trinity_bleu

trinity_bleu Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've so far eaten 3 of my nearly 3yo's homemade biscuits since yesterday lunchtime. But as they were made by my daughter, they're syn free, aren't they ???

6. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    I went to the garden centre with my dad earlier and shared a caramel shortbread! it was delicious! xxx

7. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

I went to the 02 last night to watch Dizzy Rascal and Lily Allen and shared chips and onions rings, oops!

8. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Not today, but on Thursday last week I had a huge sea food and cheese pizza at a business luncheon, plus a huge Baileys hot chocolate later in the afternoon! Gawd that was yummy!! Both were actually. First time I had either since SW.
    I really felt guilty but went straight back on track.... and this week WI will tell!
    I am still below my target so I have room to play with but I really did feel guilty, though they were both so good!!

9. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

hows about two packets of crisps, revels (small bag), galexy cookie, x2 dairy milk caremal, kebab with chilli sauce(though good with salad) but a line under it now, and going to be 100% tomorrow :)

10. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

confession - ive been pretty good lately - but ive just planned a weekend of food and wine and friends...so need to work the plan around all of this - and go careful!!!! :D

really looking forward to it! x

11. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have nothing to confess. God, how boring am I?!

12. raquel

raquel pink lady

Start Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Current Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    w/w
    im not great at over syning...i struggle if i do i have to stay on plan....well for the time being, until target, anyway..lol

13. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    On Saturday i went out for a meal. I perused the menu for sliiming world options, the waiter came over and I ordered Smoked salmon pate made with cream served with white buttered toast followed by scampi chips and peas . . . . . hey the peas were free!!! That wasn't what I had initially looked at lol xx

14. Charleybarley

Charleybarley Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy Eating/SW
    Yup! This weekend I ate a whole baguette, half with crab, the other half with bacon, 2 large bags of crisps and two bottles of wine. Oh and for dinner one night I had SW friendly burger with huge dollop of Lmayo, and wedges which I made with oil!!!!!!!! So naughty, but oh so nice. Can I be excused please as I had a row with boyf??! Back on it today - man I am hungry, body craving bad carbs.

Ah, that confession alone has made me feel lighter.

Good luck all.

15. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Saturday night I had 3 packets of crisps, a crust of bread and butter, pate and toast and half a pack of chocolate biscuits :eek: but have been sooooo good since then as I have WI on Wednesday.

16. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i used up all my sins at the weekend - and VERY nearly got a take away on the way home, but was sensible and made dinner. On ee today, but used 2 x HEA - i figured this was much better than what could have been!! lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.