• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arggggh I need to confess - Anyone else?

Had friends round for dinner and ended up having a slice of cheesecake and some maple syrup tea cake, which they had brought round. I had intended to be so good too as I made a SW friendly dinner. But I have to say the cake was very nice indeed :p

Anyway I thought I would confess, so I can get straight back on track today.

Anybody else got anything to confess today?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How about 2 (yes 2!!!) mini golden syrup sponge puddings and a can of custard????

Back on the wagon today though and have written out a meal plan for the coming week to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

I've so far eaten 3 of my nearly 3yo's homemade biscuits since yesterday lunchtime. But as they were made by my daughter, they're syn free, aren't they ???

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
I went to the garden centre with my dad earlier and shared a caramel shortbread! it was delicious! xxx

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Not today, but on Thursday last week I had a huge sea food and cheese pizza at a business luncheon, plus a huge Baileys hot chocolate later in the afternoon! Gawd that was yummy!! Both were actually. First time I had either since SW.
I really felt guilty but went straight back on track.... and this week WI will tell!
I am still below my target so I have room to play with but I really did feel guilty, though they were both so good!!

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
hows about two packets of crisps, revels (small bag), galexy cookie, x2 dairy milk caremal, kebab with chilli sauce(though good with salad) but a line under it now, and going to be 100% tomorrow :)

*EB*

Gold Member
confession - ive been pretty good lately - but ive just planned a weekend of food and wine and friends...so need to work the plan around all of this - and go careful!!!! :D

really looking forward to it! x

im not great at over syning...i struggle if i do i have to stay on plan....well for the time being, until target, anyway..lol

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
On Saturday i went out for a meal. I perused the menu for sliiming world options, the waiter came over and I ordered Smoked salmon pate made with cream served with white buttered toast followed by scampi chips and peas . . . . . hey the peas were free!!! That wasn't what I had initially looked at lol xx

Yup! This weekend I ate a whole baguette, half with crab, the other half with bacon, 2 large bags of crisps and two bottles of wine. Oh and for dinner one night I had SW friendly burger with huge dollop of Lmayo, and wedges which I made with oil!!!!!!!! So naughty, but oh so nice. Can I be excused please as I had a row with boyf??! Back on it today - man I am hungry, body craving bad carbs.

Ah, that confession alone has made me feel lighter.

Good luck all.

jo1

Silver Member
Saturday night I had 3 packets of crisps, a crust of bread and butter, pate and toast and half a pack of chocolate biscuits :eek: but have been sooooo good since then as I have WI on Wednesday.

Mrscush

Woman on a mission!
i used up all my sins at the weekend - and VERY nearly got a take away on the way home, but was sensible and made dinner. On ee today, but used 2 x HEA - i figured this was much better than what could have been!! lol!