• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PP argh i want to eat out,,,can i?

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
kids are at dads,i wanna go out 4 a meal with my other half
can i do kfc---its chicken???
damons----its ribs and chicken???

and pizza hut well thats just daft i know

when kids arnt here we usually have a bottle of wine and take away or meal out,argh!!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
S: 15st8lb C: 10st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st10lb(30.28%)
Just make some wise choices - perhaps a chicken caesar with no dressing, croutons or cheese or just a steak or chicken with salad? I would steer clear of pizza hut (I have been known to eat from the salad bar while the rest of the family trough their pizza!!)

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
No, do you have the book? There is a list in there - basically not starchy veg like corn and potatoes, and be careful with quantities of things like carrots and beetroot.

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yes got the book only just started to read it tho,lol,must find the time,

im sooo looking forward to breakfast 2 poached eggs,turkey rashes and mushrooms,mmmmm,:D

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
no to peas but YES to sprouts mmm my fav,just love em hot or cold yummy yummy,:drool:
I adore them too. I am growing my own for Christmas. Oh and jumping back a bit Noooo, I wouldn't touch KFC with a bargepole!

Last edited:
When I eat out (and it took ages to trust myself) I went to chinese and got chili chicken with no vegs and no rice on PV days I have the veges, was very nice :) but in saying that I would have loved Pizza Hut :) :) xxxxx

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
steak and salad is always a good option. or fish and salad or veg x

S: 10st9.5lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.67%)
For takeaway - omelette - I never knew until recently, but chinese restaurants do omelettes (my vegitarian SIL had one - with mushrooms, I think).

Otherwise steak/chicken/fish with veg/salad or go to a fish/seafood place to avoid temptation of forbidden stuff!