Argh why can't I get back on track!!!

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Have been saying for the past two weeks "I'll get back on track tomorrow" it's just not happening though! I've maintained my stone loss and stayed the same but by now I should have lost loads more I just can't get back on track properly even though I go to Mexico and Florida in 10 weeks! Grrr, give me some words of wisdom slimming worlders! I'm desperate! :cry:

I wish I knew how to do it, then I would have half a chance of getting back on track myself! I go away in 7 weeks and have a LOT to lose. I am trying to set a realistic target and take it 1 day at a time (I'm sure you have heard all this before) I dont do a food diary but I keep track of my syns and try to have as much super free as possible each day.

What about having nothing in the house that isn't sw friendly or looking for some new exciting meals to try so that you want to eat the good stuff. Make a big 1/2 syn roulade so that satisfies and sweet cravings? Hope you get back on it, just make the decision and stick.with it as best you can x

Have a flick through the sw mag, make a brand new recipe that you've been wanting to try, do some excercise - make a meal plan so there are no chances of any slip-ups. Write a list of Pro's and Cons of being the weight you are now, and the Pros and Cons of the weight you want to be.

Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can say that will wave a magic wand!! It has to come from you. You are the only person in control of what you are putting into your body!

Keep thinking of those beaches on holiday and how you want to be super trim! Maybe print out a picture of a woman in a bikini and pin it on the fridge, haha.

Just off the top of my head :) x

Could you throw yourself into exercise? That works for me because i don't want to waste all that hard work eating naughty! Maybe set yourself a challenge? Good luck x

Back