Argh!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Ohhhh I hate my sister!! She doesn't even live here and is just coming in here and being such a pain!! She's started controlling everything and everyone but it's not even that, she's just walked in and sat right next to me eating home made pie, mash and gravy!!! It smells soooo good and has NOT helped my craving for food at ALL!! I've had a few head cravings today, and it's really not helped!

batter her!! lol, not really hon, just remember why you started all this, you can do it and are doing so well. Stick with it, the results will be stunning xx

rather her eating it than you hun!!!!
Well done for the will power though! :)

Just try to ignore her hun, its only calories that shes eating and not you. Your burning them while shes eating them!

My sister is exactly the same tho so I know how you feel. She was the only one who didnt think me starting CD was a good idea but I think part of the is jealousy because I have the will power and she doesnt.

Saying that my boyfriend is eating garlic bread downstairs and I have to keep stopping myself from wanting some!! :)

My mum came into the room and spotting it took her off to another room lol I don't think she did it on purpose, she just won't think. She doesn't. She lives in her own little world which is all about her and actually just doesn't even think to consider other people most of the time. That sounds harsh, I don't mean she's this selfish cow, though sometimes... lol I just mean the way she thinks just isn't like that. She wouldn't go you know what I'm not going to eat this around this person because I know they're on a diet, she'll just be like mmm I'm hungry.

Sisters eh... I dont have any but she sounds like a PAIN! Some folk unfortunately dont think especially more so if she doesnt need to loose the weight (or does she?) but ignore her just as you have moan on here to us and we will help you on your way... you have done soo soo well keep up the good work hun and you will have the last laugh ;) x

Back