arghhhhh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tegzy, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. tegzy

tegzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    I'm going crazy for some food. Only on day 3 ...

I did lipotrim in 09 and it was a breeze. Spoke to my CDC and she said maybe better if I do the 810. Confused .... dunno what to do

Would it maybe be ok if instead of doing 810 I did 2 products and a small meal? Cos I think 810 would work out really expensive

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    the lowest pplan after ss is ss+. 3 sachets and a meal. if you want 2 sachets a day you'll need to be on 1000 cals.

4. tegzy

tegzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    So what if I did ss+ but skipped a shake??

5. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Of course you're going crazy. Day 3 is notorious for that!

Hang in there, hun - you're just about to get into ketosis, and everything will suddenly get a whole lot easier.

You need all three shakes, by the way, no matter which plan you choose (well, the lower plans - SS, SS+ and 810). Each shake provides a third of your daily nutritional needs - that's everything, vitamins, fibre, protein etc. If you don't have all 3, you'll deprive your body of the very things it needs to repair itself. You'll just end up making yourself ill.

I wouldn't switch to 810 just yet - but that's just my opinion and you know best how you feel. But I think you need to try distraction first! Get out of the house, go buy yourself a magazine, rent a DVD, get in the bath and pamper yourself - do anything you can think of to avoid eating. Brushing your teeth works surprisingly well. :)

You just need to get through the next day or so, and then it'll all get a whole lot easier x x

6. determinator

determinator Banned

yep you need all 3 shakes , if you dont you will make yourself ill and also probably slow down your weight loss too .
    Day 3 is always the worst for me , I always feel aweful and am sure its my body desperately fighting ketosis as I normally wake up on day 4 feeling amazing .. stick it out , drink lots of water have a bath and go to bed and I bet you feel tons better in the morning , if its that bad then you could have an extra shake today just to get through it but i promise you , you will feel better soon xxx

7. tegzy

tegzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    I don't feel hungry or poorly. Though I do have a distant headache. Its just mental torture. I just can't stop thinking about eating. I just want some food. The shakes have been lovely unlike those from lipotrim which I hated

Hmmmm.

8. <3.

<3. Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    SS
    Hang in there u will be fine..dont skip shakes on the lower plans as it leads to all sorts of deficiencies..keep urself busy, i just tidy up the house to pass the time or pop on a face mask or sleep if i can!

9. determinator

determinator Banned

OMG i agree about Lipotrim , i did it for 4 months before I discovered CD and the shakes are aweful ( although i found them more filling than CD ones ) and the soup and 'flapjack' ... like trying to eat vomit in different forms :jelous:

10. tegzy

tegzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    My house doesn't know what's happened to it haha I've decorated my bathroom and everything!! Haha. Been off work for a while and due to go back next Wednesday. Stressing out about that too so I dunno maybe the stress of that making me want to eat. Grrrr

11. tegzy

tegzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    I only had chocolate. The chicken soup made me want to vomit..... I find the Oriental chilli soup smelled the same ano had to pour it straight down the sink

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.