• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arrggghh....what a day!! Damn you skimmed milk :(

I'm new to slim fast and have been on it for the past four days. It has been very challenging!! I can't use Slim Fast with skimmed milk as I am slighty Lactose intolerant so I use soya milk instead. I went to the supermarket last night and guess what??? NO SOYA MILK!! :mad::rant2:

Anyway.....I ended up buying Slimmers fat free skimmed milk. I had my lovely banana milk shake this morning....didn't taste as good as it does with soya milk
:sign0137:. Anyway to cut a long story short I had a crap day. I've had nothing but problems with my stomach today. I already had a stressful day at work and this added to the problem. I feel like I can't be bothered with slim fast anymore...too much hard work and lack of food...lol. I went to the shop and bought two bags of wotsits....damn they tasted good. I consumed both packets...:17729:naughty me!! I will try my hardest to stick to the diet, I just think I need to get rid of the skimmed milk and go back to soya.

Sorry if you think this post is stupid guys....I just needed to let it out. :(

Oh btw.....I think I've lost 2 pounds... yay..lol!!
:party0049:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hmmm....apparently I've lost 4.4lbs according to my diet tracker...silly me :S

Thank you Joy1 your probably right. It just felt so good eating them though...lol. I'm having some Soya milk picked up right now....thank God!!

Hi

Try and stick with it hon. Will make you feel so much better than a pack of wotsits in a few weeks when your clothes are too loose! :)

Yes I will do. I've done well so far so I might as well keep going. Thanks guys ;)

Try quavers as a snack.. only 80kcals and feels a little naughty!

Hmmm....I dunno. I think its made from wheat and believe it or not...I am wheat and gluten intolerant too..lol poor me. I still eat things with wheat in anyway. I shall give it a go.

Thanks Sacha ;)