Arrgghhh Help!

buddyboo

Im on day 6 and at the weekend had shakes and then fish/chicken salad sat and sun but good the rest of the week. Today been good as well 2 shakes and 1 porridge but am just so wanting to eat, just cleared dinner and ate 6 teaspoons of cold bolognaise. the thing is I dont really feel hungry its just my thoughts are constantly on food and im driving myself insane arrgrhhhhh!

Hi I know the feeling but you really need to push through those thoughts as I expect all the hard work in the first 3 days to get u in ketosis have been thrown out of the window and u will have to start again each time u do this it will take you longer to get into ketosis the way I look at it is I can't afford to come out of it as its almost a week lost keep strong I know its hard I had a slight hicup on day 4 but am now on day 19 and not been naughty since x x x x

You will more than likely be back in Ketosis tomorrow IF you have knocked yourself out of ketosis. Dw, its a blip and EVERYONE has them! Chin up tomorrow is a brand new day x

Thanks, just had first weigh in and feel better now, its so hard though and dreading the weekend coming up as loads planned x

well done on your loss, it does get easier

Brilliant first week's lost - well done!!

Back