Total Solution Aryathebrave's fighting the flab

Well done Arya. You are amazing resisting in the coffee shop. You have fantastic will power. I sense a very determined lady lol. I'm finding it much better to have half a cereal bar with a huge mug of coffee then the other half later too. Makes it feel like an extra meal :)
Keep on going. It's worth it for the results xx

OOh I missed that bit. Hope you had a lovely anniversary Arya. I'll raise a glass of fizzy water to you both xx

Well done. You're going great guns. :)

Day 21 , still 100%.

The weather has been lovely here, but I haven't even managed to get out today :sigh: So busy sorting stuff out for the week, cleaning, cooking for Olivia, clearing my wardrobe.

Food wise I've had a strawberry shake and coffee for breakfast, bouillon at 12.00, half a s&s bar with coffee for lunch, the other half with a cup of tea after 4.00. I'm currently soaking half the chilli to have in a minute and I'll follow this up with half a shake of some sorts. I haven't been feeling particularly hungry since lunch, which is unusual for me...

Tomorrow ow is supposed to be the start of food week. I'm still undecided what to do - on one hand I believe it may give my metabolism a boost, on the other I just one to keep going... I also believe I won't have a great loss tomorrow - the scales have been up and down like a yoyo! Oh well... Hubby just made himself toast with blueberry jam, help!!!

Have a good evening, all! X

Hurray for three weeks 100%, you really are doing brilliantly :)
Congratulations on your anniversary xx

Look at those goals all being achieved! Your certainly notching them up. You will be at your target in no time at all. Awesome! :) xx

So day 22 and an official WI - haven't lost anything for 2 days (or rather gained yesterday and lost again this morning), so the official stats are: weight 84.7 kg, loss this week: 2.1 kg or 4.10 lb. Pleased with that. Food week this week and probably won't lose anything...

A 4lb loss is great. Well done. :) The food week might surprise you. A lot of people do still lose. Good luck.

Yaaaaaay well done :) xx

Excellent loss Arya, well done :) Good luck with food week, be sensible and you may still see a loss next week xx

Welcome bob and thank you!

The end of day 22 and the first day of food week. It's been good, though having milk in my coffee this morning was weird. I might even have black coffee from now on!

I had strawberry shake for breakfast with a latte, bouillon at 11.30, half a bar with a cup of tea for lunch, the other half after work at 5.00. When I got home, I had a gorgeous salad (rocket, celery, radish, cucumber, chives and a little blue cheese dressing) with chicken breast and a garlic prawn skewer. All less than 200 calories! It was so tasty!

I just had my 3rd pack, mango and passion fruit shake, and I tell you, I struggled to finish it. Feeling so full now... Hope everyone's day has been fab (the weather is lovely here). X

Last edited:
Excellent food choices there, your salad sounds gorgeous, glad you enjoyed xx

Hey Arya. I just wanted to say thanks for all of the posts! They're really inspiring. I'm on day one and white-knuckling it a little bit, but reading how you've powered through the first three weeks has really motivated me. Thanks!

Well done on the loss Aryathebrave and on the sheer willpower to do three weeks at 100%! I'm aspiring to follow your success! x

Liking the sound of that salad. Here's to a great food week. Be sensible and I'm sure you'll still lose.

Thank you Cate, I'm ok with not losing or a small loss, it's all about retraining my mind, too. x

image.jpg
So, day 23 and the second day of food week. The above lovely loveliness was my dinner and it was super yummy and so surprisingly filling!

I had a vanilla shake with coffee in the morning, half a bar with earl grey at 11.30, bouillon with the other half of the bar for lunch followed by another cup of earl grey. Salad in the pic for dinner and I'm waiting to have my banan shake now, which is chilling in the fridge at the mo. Easy day diet wise, STS on the scales and beautiful weather here. Hope everyone enjoyed their day, I'm off to watch a bit of telly and drink my shake. Ab challenge before bed and that's me done! X

Wow that looks amazing! Just popped in to say hi and well done! Just caught up with your diary and you are on fire! X

Back