ProPoints As the name says "iwillbeaskinnyminnie" in 2012. Food diary.

Ahh today is a write off. The curry was yucky, it was soo watery and literally had 4 cubes of chicken in it. For 9 points and M&S i expected more! This wasnt just rubbish food. It was M&S rubbish food!

I need to do some cooking i think and batch things up in the freezer. Hitting a plato with the ready meals. I jus have no time on my hands! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

the best curries are always the home made ones :D

i try to cook up my lunches and dinners for week on the weekends.

great little diary here to follow xx :)

Sorry you didn't enjoy your curry but enjoy the cooking I love it! I I only use ready meals when i have no choice :)

Ruth
X

Okay I need to be super good for the next few days otherwise im not going to have a lot of weeklies for the weekend before WI in Monday. Considering changing my WI day but not sure how I would be able to track that?! Help on that would be fab...

Anyway today the plan of action...

Day 3 of Week 2
Wednesday 18th January 2011
(Happy Birthday to my gorgeous god daughter Izzy!)

Breakfast - 8pp
2x Crumpets - 5pp
Butter - 1pp
Milk allowance for the day 142ml of Skimmed Milk - 1pp
Coffee x 1

Mid Morning snack -0pp
Banana (Forgot my actimel!!) - 0pp

Lunch - 9pp
Warburtons square wrap - 4pp
Asda barbecue mini fillets x 2 - 2pp
Tbsp of Mayo - 1pp
WW Tin of Tomato soup - 2pp

Dinner -9pp
Grilled Chicken Breast - 4pp
2 WW Bacon Medallions - 2pp
150g boiled potatos - 3pp
Lots of free veggies - brocoli, green beans and carrots.

26/33pp

Was thinking of making some bisto cheese sauce up, only a little bit for my chicken and bacon but cant figure out the points for the sauces. It says 50g would be 7pp on eSource. But is that 50g of granules or 50g made up? Confused! As a sauce surely would be measured as ml and not g? lol! xx

Last edited:
On the packet it says 50ml portion prepared to instruction so its the finished weight xxx I've worked it out to be 1pp per portion but its best if someone else were to double check x

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Okay I need to be super good for the next few days otherwise im not going to have a lot of weeklies for the weekend before WI in Monday. Considering changing my WI day but not sure how I would be able to track that?! Help on that would be fab...

Anyway today the plan of action...

Day 3 of Week 2
Wednesday 18th January 2011
(Happy Birthday to my gorgeous god daughter Izzy!)

Breakfast - 8pp
2x Crumpets - 5pp
Butter - 1pp
Milk allowance for the day 142ml of Skimmed Milk - 1pp
Coffee x 1

Mid Morning snack -0pp
Banana (Forgot my actimel!!) - 0pp

Lunch - 9pp
Warburtons square wrap - 4pp
Asda barbecue mini fillets x 2 - 2pp
Tbsp of Mayo - 1pp
WW Tin of Tomato soup - 2pp

Dinner -9pp
Grilled Chicken Breast - 4pp
2 WW Bacon Medallions - 2pp
150g boiled potatos - 3pp
Lots of free veggies - brocoli, green beans and carrots.

26/33pp

Was thinking of making some bisto cheese sauce up, only a little bit for my chicken and bacon but cant figure out the points for the sauces. It says 50g would be 7pp on eSource. But is that 50g of granules or 50g made up? Confused! As a sauce surely would be measured as ml and not g? lol! xx

Okay so i didnt have the potatos with my dinner as i am sooooo full!!! Pointed the sauce as 1pp as above poster stated. Mixed it with some fried leeks... Aww was so yummy!

Was a bit naughty before leaving work and had a blue riband and 1 maryland cookie- tut!! However pointed it so thats okay. Leaves me with 4 remaining pp xx

Wednesday 19th Jan 2012

Okay so I was rather naughty yesterday with snacks and went into my weeklies. So now have 32 weekly pp left... I should be fine this weekend!

Although me and OH are planning on going to La Tasca (Tapas chain restaurant) on Saturday... Is there anywhere I can get some points for this before I go?

Plan of action for today...

Wednesday 19th January 2012
Day 4 of Week 2 - WW PP

Breakfast - 5pp
2xWeetabix - 3pp
Milk with milk allowance for rest of day- 2pp
Coffee x 1 - 0pp

Mid Morning Snack - 1pp
Tea x 1 - 0pp
Banana x1 - 0pp
Actimel fat free strawberry - 1pp

Lunch - 5pp
Homemade Leek and Potato Soup from recipe on here - So delicous and lots of it for 1 portion!! - 1pp
1/2 a warburtons square wrap (didnt have any bread in the house!!:mad:) - 2pp
Asda Chocolate Mousse - 2pp

Afternoon snack - 1pp
1xDark Rye Ryvita - 1pp
1xEL Laughing Cow Triangle - 0pp

Dinner - 13pp
Philidelphia Carbonara - with chicken and no bacon. Adjusting one of dubchicks recipe that I found on here... - 9pp
1/4 Garlic Bread Baguette - 4pp

25/33 pp

17/49 wpp

It's all in Spanish but EOG has

Paella

Paella de carne-15
Paella de mariscos-13
Paella valenciana-23
Paella de verduras-23

Tapas to share

Seafood

Bacalo confitado- 7
Calamares Andaluza-18
Gambas gabardina-16
Gambas pil pil-9
Langoustinas a la plancha-2
Pescado blanco frito-17
Salmon fresco-9

Meat

Albondigas a la jardinera-16
Buey al Jerez-20
Chorizo frito al vino-15
Cordero de Mallorca-19
Costillas de cerdo-14
Estofado vasco-11

Chicken

Alitas de pollo-7
Brochetas de pollo-7
Croquetas de pollo-10
Pollo con salsa-10

Vegetables

Berenjenas gratinadas-8
Champinones al ajillo-8
Champinones rellenos-7
Croquetas champinones -7
Ensalada verde mixta-2
Patatas bravas-8
Patatas bravos con queso-14
Pimiento Romano-9
Pisto manchego-4
Tortilla espanola-6
Verdura fritas-9

xxx

Ahh I cant wait... La Tasca is my treat! I adore tapas food, was worried though as a lot of it is fried. However they say the meditarranean diet is very healthy anyway! ;) x

Okay so I was rather naughty yesterday with snacks and went into my weeklies. So now have 32 weekly pp left... I should be fine this weekend!

Although me and OH are planning on going to La Tasca (Tapas chain restaurant) on Saturday... Is there anywhere I can get some points for this before I go?

Plan of action for today...

Wednesday 19th January 2012
Day 4 of Week 2 - WW PP

Breakfast - 5pp
2xWeetabix - 3pp
Milk with milk allowance for rest of day- 2pp
Coffee x 1 - 0pp

Mid Morning Snack - 1pp
Tea x 1 - 0pp
Banana x1 - 0pp
Actimel fat free strawberry - 1pp

Lunch - 5pp
Homemade Leek and Potato Soup from recipe on here - So delicous and lots of it for 1 portion!! - 1pp
1/2 a warburtons square wrap (didnt have any bread in the house!!:mad:) - 2pp
Asda Chocolate Mousse - 2pp

Dinner - 16pp

Philidelphia Carbonara - with chicken and no bacon. Adjusting one of dubchicks recipe that I found on here... - 12pp
1/4 Garlic Bread Baguette - 4pp

28/33 pp :D

17/49 wpp

Soooo stuffed i cant move!!! X

Okay well today has gone quite well... although my house is empty of food and I have to do the food shopping tonight so there wasnt alot of choice in the house this morning for lunch!!

Thursday 20th January 2011
Day 4 of Week 2

Breakfast - 8pp
2xCrumpets - 5pp
2xTsp of Nutella - 2pp
1xCoffee - 1pp (Milk allowance for day)

Lunch - 3pp
Homemade leek and potato soup -1pp :D I love this soup!!
½ warburtons square wrap - 2pp

Didnt have any yoghurts or fruit in the house.... so I am marving right now!! lol!! :(

Dinner
The other half is home for the weekend from the army so not sure what we will end up having for tea but I do have to get some food in. I have plenty of daily points left to make us a nice tea. I am thinking of maybe making the Chicken Caccatorie that was posted on here in a recipe thread but not sure if my OH little un will like it!! Fussy thing as she is!!

Any ideas on what to have for dinner??

xx

Okay well today has gone quite well... although my house is empty of food and I have to do the food shopping tonight so there wasnt alot of choice in the house this morning for lunch!!

Thursday 20th January 2011
Day 4 of Week 2

Breakfast - 8pp
2xCrumpets - 5pp
2xTsp of Nutella - 2pp
1xCoffee - 1pp (Milk allowance for day)

Lunch - 3pp
Homemade leek and potato soup -1pp :D I love this soup!!
½ warburtons square wrap - 2pp

Didnt have any yoghurts or fruit in the house.... so I am marving right now!! lol!! :(

Dinner
The other half is home for the weekend from the army so not sure what we will end up having for tea but I do have to get some food in. I have plenty of daily points left to make us a nice tea. I am thinking of maybe making the Chicken Caccatorie that was posted on here in a recipe thread but not sure if my OH little un will like it!! Fussy thing as she is!!

Any ideas on what to have for dinner??

xx

Its friday hun :p
good diary though! wat u have for dinns? x

Lovely Diary!!!

How could you forget it's Friday!!!!

(TGIF!!!)

Ruth
X

Haha! What a muppet I am!! :D

I wasn't all that hungry afterwards so had a WW Quiche for 9pp xx