1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Asda own pepper sauce

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by walli31, 16 January 2014 Social URL.

1. walli31

walli31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi there I was wondering if anyone knows what the syn value is for Asdas own pepper sauce it's made with water rather than milk and was hoping it might not be too high in syns

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinks*

tinks* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I'm having this tonight and I'm trying to work this out, as it isn't on syns online. I love this sauce so creamy.

I have put it through the calculator, it comes out to be 42 Syns for the whole pack. As it makes 16 portions I have divided the 42 by 16. So that goes out to be 2.6 Syns.

Hope this helps. x

4. walli31

walli31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Oh that's fab thanks so much I have really missed pepper sauce and by the looks info it I do not need to miss it anymore

Thanks so much your a star :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.