asda pitta bread

kevandju5

Maintaining
Okay, these were great when they were a HEB. Then they were taken off the shelves for ages. Today I bought a pack, but the packaging has changed and I noticed they were higher cal than the old ones.

Are they still a HEB???

There was talk about this the other day - I can't recall what was said though other than they were a different make????

They are still on the HEX list - asda wholemeal pitta bread 55g

Yes, they are still a HeB Hun.

Ooo now that is an idea! Thank you for that one!

x

Sorry but they are no longer a HEB. The ones stocked by Asda now are different to the old ones, produced by a different company, are a different size, and have a different ingredient list that includes oil. I know someone who phoned SW HQ and they said that the new ones (Flatbread Co. or something like that) are not a HEB. Boo hiss!

Sorry but they are no longer a HEB. The ones stocked by Asda now are different to the old ones, produced by a different company, are a different size, and have a different ingredient list that includes oil. I know someone who phoned SW HQ and they said that the new ones (Flatbread Co. or something like that) are not a HEB. Boo hiss!

Oops! I bought some the other day cos seen them on the SW HEB list on the site :eek: have only eaten 2 though and it didn't seem to affect my weight loss this week, but will steer clear from them from now on, thanks xxx

Just looked at the syn values on these and they are: Asda garlic 6 pack 55g. 6 syns on all plans. Asda White 6 pack 55g. 7 syns on all plans. Asda mini 10 pack 30g. 4 syns on all plans. Asda wholemeal 6 pack 55g. 6 and a half syns all plans. Hope this helps.

Back