Asda ready prepared stir fry ss+

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Was gonna get one...have in mushrooms. Beansprouts and Vegas and stuff. Would these be ok? Also if i had this with chicken could i use soy sauce??

Not allowed soy sauce as its has salt and retains water. If the stir fry has veges on allowed list then its fine. I found that most ready stir frys have carrots, yellow/red peppers or something else so I usually buy everything separately like bean sprouts, courgettes, mushrooms, green peppers, kale (sometimes) and spring onions. I don't eat meat so my CDC said 120 grams of veg is fine if I'm not having anything else. Hope that helps..

im not sure if you would be allowed the full 'pack' of stir fry as were only allowed 80g of veg? and as lady above said i dont think ive ever seen one without things we cant have in such as the red and yellow peppers which is soooo annoying im struggling soo much for inspiration looked all over the internet with no luck i only eat quorn mince or chicken style pieces but its not having 'sauce' that i find the hardest its so plain :( xx

LaurenLouise89 said:
im not sure if you would be allowed the full 'pack' of stir fry as were only allowed 80g of veg? and as lady above said i dont think ive ever seen one without things we cant have in such as the red and yellow peppers which is soooo annoying im struggling soo much for inspiration looked all over the internet with no luck i only eat quorn mince or chicken style pieces but its not having 'sauce' that i find the hardest its so plain :( xx

I use balsamic vinegar for a lot of things. I replace soy sauce in stir fry with vinegar too just to give it bit of taste. I've made garlic mushrooms with parsley and they taste yummy with bit of quorn mince. I only learnt by experimenting with what I'm allowed.

Back