Ashamed to say I'm moaning about salad already!

dawnyblue

After 'loosely' following the 1000 plan over the festive period I am now following it properly from today.

BUT OMG! how boring is lunch! green salad leaves or veg! I'm not keen on salad dressings so have 'cheated' already on day one and added a few halved grapes to my lettuce and cucumber. I can't see me getting through a fortnight of this rabbit food for lunch everyday.

How does everyone else manage? Or is it just me :sigh:

I have to add, after eating cr*p for the last week or 2 I am so relieved to be eating healthily again. I can't have been too bad though as I think I've only put 3lbs on, tomorrow's my WI though so I'll know the damage then!

Oh, just for a bit of background info I've been on SS from 11th October and then from the first week of December (after losing 35lbs) I've started moving up through the plans, it just went a bit awry for a few days. :eek:

Hey just think at least your at a stage in your life where you are allowed to eat. There are lots on here SS, and the sound of green salad sounds lovely to me.

Im feeling really grotty going through my first couple of days, but am inspired by others who have lost weight on SS like yourself.

Be strong, you can do it.

Hi Dawn

I too am on 1000 plan and yes the lettuce gets a little boring, I put some balsamic vinegar on it which does help - little bit more tasty.

Gxx

I think I'll just have to experiment with some fat free dressings and balsmic vinegar,

do you think it would it be ok to use grapes again if I took them from the fruit allowance for the evening meal (which is what I was planning today) as the sweetness really did cheer up the boring lettuce and cucumber!

I just knew there would be someone on SS that would say 'be grateful you can eat salad!' as that's exactly how I would have felt :D

He He! glad I wasn't admitting to all the Bailey's and chocolates I'd been eating! Oops - tomorrow will tell Mandy, I'm certain it's not too bad, see you then.

Back