Ask a question!

Hi, I'm Day 6 on lipotrim TFR, I stupidly tasted sauce I was making for my daughters dinner, I licked the stupid spoon!! I was so angry at myself! Could I have stopped ketosis?

I've been on Extante for two weeks and felt really hungry this morning so I tested my ketosis and there's now no trace - does this just come and go or am I doomed to restart the whole thing? I ate one low cal meal yesterday- I can't believe that pushed me out!? Any advice greatly appreciated!?

Ive made 2 posts in the exante forum but neither have been approved. Are they lost? Will they be approved?

Please feel free to ask any question to the community.

- Ask your question like you would ask a friend.
- Be specific as you can
- Upload a picture or embed a picture from Instagram or FB if that helps
- Give feedback - everybody loves a thank you :)
how do you get a password when it show am old email address which i dont use

Is there an active Slimming World maintenance group anywhere? I'm asking for a friend as she's in maintenance and I think some additional peer support beyond a very busy group where she doesn't really get to share much would really help her to continue to maintain...?

I would like to open another thread for me to keep my recipes which I want to copy and keep them together.
Can I do that please. If I can, how do I do it.

Thanks

I would like to open another thread for me to keep my recipes which I want to copy and keep them together.
Can I do that please. If I can, how do I do it.

Thanks
Just go to the place that you want to put it and i.e. All Other Diets - or wherever you want it to be .. and start a new thread
or perhaps open another thread right next to your existing one.

Pasta Syns!!!

help, I’m struggling to find out if dried tortellini/ravioli/gnocchi are low syn?
I shop at Lidl and Aldi and struggling to find the information!
Many thanks in advance

Back