At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

What an amazing thought .. Your doing fantastic !

Ooh me like the scales x

Just seen this in women's health mag, proof you don't need to drink bottled water!!!

Attachments

• image-847084418.jpg
    image-847084418.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 71
Like meatloaf .. But rest of family doesn't :(

Like meatloaf .. But rest of family doesn't :(

It was almost being dribbled on as I served it up for the boys & I pinched a bit that was meant to be on my plate & it was really good. Admit I added a couple of bits it didn't mention (just herbs) but it is really good & only 381 cals for a big serving

Ok....

500g minced beef (I use 5g fat per 100g)
100g pancetta
Medium red onion
50g breadcrumbs
4tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic
1tbsp tomato purée
Oregano
Salt & pepper

Heat oven to 190 degrees
Line a loaf tin
Take 2tbsp breadcrumbs & 2tbsp cheese combine & set aside
Mix all other ingredients together (I did it in mixer)
Press down in to tin. Sprinkle breadcrumbs & Parmesan over the top
Bake for 40-45 minutes

It serves 4 & mine was 380 cals per portion but depends on your mince & pancetta etc.... I did it with SW wedges.... Absolutely lush x

I must recommend the ww hunters chicken.. Nom nom nom xxx

Ah that's a shame. Cos it's lush.. I'm not a massive BBQ suave fan normally lol x

BBQ suave lol does he have posh clothes on???

I'm starting the pre weigh in day slight stress 36 hours early, scales higher than last night but yesterday was a fast day. I think they'll be up again in the morning probably 11:7 something again but as long as they say 11:6 something on Thursday I'll be happy....

BBQ suave lol does he have posh clothes on??? I'm starting the pre weigh in day slight stress 36 hours early, scales higher than last night but yesterday was a fast day. I think they'll be up again in the morning probably 11:7 something again but as long as they say 11:6 something on Thursday I'll be happy....

Haha maybe that's why I liked it, it was more sophisticated Haha
We shudnt torture ourselves with evening weigh in's.
Is it fast day tomorrow ? X

Back