At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well this weeks freak out started early. My scales are playing slight silly *******, first time I stepped on this morning they said i had only lost 0.4lb this week so I got off & back on (always do) & they went down 1lb. Ended up weighing 10 times & the lower weight came up all the others. So tonight before the gym I get on again & they say I've not gained all day which i knew wasn't right, tried again & they changed by 2lbs then I panicked. So at the gym I paid 70p to go on one of those all singing all dancing sets which weighed me at 11:8 & made me happy mine are ok just playing silly ******* so tonight before my bath they've played up again so I've ordered new batteries & am hoping that all it is as they're not that old (probably 18 months) but at least I trust they were right cos of what the gym ones said

Well this weeks freak out started early. My scales are playing slight silly *******, first time I stepped on this morning they said i had only lost 0.4lb this week so I got off & back on (always do) & they went down 1lb. Ended up weighing 10 times & the lower weight came up all the others. So tonight before the gym I get on again & they say I've not gained all day which i knew wasn't right, tried again & they changed by 2lbs then I panicked. So at the gym I paid 70p to go on one of those all singing all dancing sets which weighed me at 11:8 & made me happy mine are ok just playing silly ******* so tonight before my bath they've played up again so I've ordered new batteries & am hoping that all it is as they're not that old (probably 18 months) but at least I trust they were right cos of what the gym ones said

Have you worn them out hehehe :p

I'm sure my scales conspire against me, you can just imagine them thinking for crying out loud get off me, right I'll show you a number that's gonna annoy ya !!

And breathe, remain calm & remind yourself it can't be real..... Scales reading 11:7:4 this morning but I refuse to freak out (honest) no I don't normally gain after one up day but this week I have, almost threw in a third down day when I saw it but I don't actually lose any more with 3 so I'll just carry on......

And breathe, remain calm & remind yourself it can't be real..... Scales reading 11:7:4 this morning but I refuse to freak out (honest) no I don't normally gain after one up day but this week I have, almost threw in a third down day when I saw it but I don't actually lose any more with 3 so I'll just carry on......

Exactly the 3rd day doesn't help you, you have 6 days before official weigh in x

Really struggling today not to nibble & I know it's cos of what the scales said this morning but if I binge then they're winning......

Your scales are upset that you keep loosing weight! They are worried that you will forget about them .. So are messing with your head ;)

Not a good day it's tracked at almost 1800 but I think it's probably more as there was a lot of chocolate on the crispy cakes & I'm not eating for the sake of it I am genuinely hungry today, really hungry!!!

You're doing fine. Ignore the scales! x(... says someone who just ate sugar straight out the packet on a fast day!)

I just laughed so hard my hubby enquired what had tickled me. I suppose officially 5:2 you aren't meant to count on your non fast days I just always have. You never know it may not do any harm....

I needed something sweet, that's my excuse. Was either the sugar or a really rancid piece of cooking chocolate lurking at the back of the cupboard...at least I think it was cooking chocolate :eek:

You make me giggle, could've been anything!!!!

Well my scales are definitely broken (so glad I weighed at gym on Thursday to check they'd been accurate at official) I've had about 10 different weights this morning from 11:5:0 (I blooming wish) to 11:8:2 which with no PF visit for 3 days I suppose is possible. I ordered new batteries on Thursday night, am hoping that's what it is so until they come I won't be able to accurately weigh. Could always prevent 11:5 is rights & feel skinny today lol

Pretend away :) your be there soon enough!

Back