At the start of a long road

Day 49 - Wednesday 13th July

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - fritata with new potatoes, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. activia snack pot

Dinner - fajitas - refried beans, chicken + peppers in maggi juicy bag thing, mexican savoury rice with added mixed frozen veg, 0% total, wraps. mini calippo

Snacks - apple, banana

HexA - milk + cheese
HexB - wholemeal wrap

Syns - mini calippo 3.5, wrap 4

Total Syns - 7.5

no body magic again today, my side is still twinging when I twist or turn, hope this doesn't affect my weight loss this week :( I actually don't feel as if I have lost at all anyway! Dinner tonight was gorgeous, I am counting the Asda mini wholemeal wraps (2) as a HexB + 4 syns. I cooked some chicken breasts + sliced green and red pepper in one of those maggi so juicy packets, I have never tried them before but it was really nice - I used the garlic flavour. I never would have guessed that refried beans would be free but they have practically nothing in them but beans! they really added to the decadent feel, I can honestly say there was nothing missing, no feeling of it being a healthy option at all, yum, yum, yum!

Hope you feel better soon- nothing worse than not feeling 100% xx

Hope you feel better soon- nothing worse than not feeling 100% xx

thank you! So far this morning I have felt fine, long may it last, I am doing race for life this Sunday so I am focusing on feeling good by then! :D should be fine, fingers crossed

I lost 2lbs this evening, I am so pleased, I really felt like I wouldn't lose this week after having to miss a couple of body magic sessions. I was slimmer of the week again too :) I really want to lose another 2 next week to take me to my 1.5 sticky before I go off on holiday. I got my bronze body magic award as well. Good evening all in all and I have just celebrated with fish, chips and mushy peas!

Day 50 - Thursday 14th July

Breakfast - porridge with dried prunes

Lunch - fritata

Dinner - fish, chips, mushy peas

Snacks - curly wurly, meringue nest, squirty cream

HexA - 250ml semi skimmed milk
HexB - 28g porridge oats

Syns - 20g dried prunes 2.5, curly wurly 6, meringue nest 2.5, squirty cream 1.5, fish 15, chips 17.5

Total Syns - 45

Congrats on your loss and being slimmer of the week am sure you'll be all recovered for your Race for Life x

Day 51 - Friday 15th July

Breakfast - apples

Lunch - leftover fajita fillings

Dinner - (ahem) olives, pickled cucumbers, tortilla chips, potato salad, cucumber salad (in sour cream!), goats cheese tart, salmon, piedmont pepper, challah, rice noodle salad, mixed berries, coconut yoghurt, 2 small glasses of pimms, 4 thorntons chocolates, 1 piece baklava, small piece honey cake

ok, I don't even know where to start counting dinner tonight! I think it is best I just move on, it was a lovely evening with good old friends and it was worth it. I dearly wish I hadn't touched the thorntons, tortilla chips, challa, baklava or tart but I did so onwards and upwards (or, preferably downwards!)

That's how the low fat cookie crumbles! Glad you had a good time you've been doing so well and will continue to do so (is it wrong to say it sounds really yummy!)

Day 54 - Monday 18th July

Breakfast - mini chicken satay skewers

Lunch - roast chicken leg - skin removed, bowl of speed soup

Dinner - bowl of speed soup, chicken breast - skin removed, asparagus

Snacks - strawberries, fibre plus, curly wurly, mikados

HexB - fibre plus bar

Syns - curly wurly 6, mikados 1

Total syns - 7

Ok, I fell off the wagon this weekend and it hurt but luckily I am a rounded lady so I have bounced back up:8855:

I am not going to attempt to syn everything that I ate but I will try to remember it so I can share with you! I went to the circus on saturday and I had candy floss, on sunday I went bowling with friends then out to dinner and I had a newyorker burger (with bacon, cheese and mayoish dressing) and fries THEN a brownie sundae. There must be more...maybe there isn't? All I know is that I had the taste for my old eating and I couldn't figure out how I could be satisfied with SW foods.
I wish I could work out why I can be absolutely fine, perfectly happy with what I can eat for 7 weeks then all of a sudden it's not ok anymore and I have to have complete freedom to eat the worst foods available to me.
Yesterday I made a up a batch of soup along the lines of the speedy soup recipe on here, mine has celery, carrots, leeks, beef stock, baked beans and tinned tomatoes all cooked then pureed then I added a tin of mixed bean salad and a packet of cooked puy lentils.
I had two big bowls yesterday and I have divided the rest between two tupperwares so I can take them for lunch at work tomorrow and Thursday. I'm at home today so I will use up some veggies instead of the soup. I leave for France on Friday and will be gone for 5 weeks so I need to clear the fridge.
One upside of the weekend - I did race for life on Sunday, I walked it with a friend and we did our 5km in just under 1hr15mins. It was great fun and I would recommend doing it to anyone who hasn't.

Day 55 - Tuesday 19th July

Breakfast - pineapple, sausages

Lunch - pineapple, sushi, apple, chicken tikka mini skewers

Dinner - cold roast chicken, smash, onions, green pepper, red pepper

Snacks - bear nibbles, banana, mikados

HexB - bear nibbles

Syns - ww pork sausages 2, mikados 2

Total Syns - 4

Well done for the Race of Life and for starting again- I found it took me a good 3 months to get into the swing (mostly) with SW it's not going to be easy I work somewhere with easy access to all the choc etc I want and I have wobbled and consumed more than my fair share but it will come - I feel like i'm i should say Hi my names Patch and i've not had Minstrels for __ days considering i could have 20 + a day very easily before.

Thank you :D

it is really important that I learn how to hop back on the wagon, it was quite scary how I went back to my old ways this weekend but then when I stopped and thought about it to list on here what I had eaten it WASN'T my old ways, it was bad but not without limits. I think that is where this diary is helping so much...rather than just thinking 'I've been awful this weekend' I have to actually quantify it.

I had a lovely day yesterday, I am leaving my job on Friday to start and new job in September. I haven't loved it here and they have messed me around quite a bit so I was looking forward to sneaking out on the last day BUT it appears they predicted my exit plan and they threw me a suprise party last night and gave me two gorgeous bouquets of flowers!

Day 56 - Wednesday 20th July

Breakfast - banana, apple

Lunch - speedy soup

Dinner - cold roast chicken, gherkins, pineapple, 0% total corner yoghurt

Snacks - potato salad, veggie sausage, cocktail sausage, pasta salad, hummous (all very small portions just to be polite under the circumstances!)
HexA - milk in tea/coffee
HexB - none

Syns - party food 10

Total Syns - 10

yippee! I lost 3.5lbs!! I simply cannot believe it, after the weekend I had! that speed soup is a miracle worker! So happy, that means I got my 1.5stone sticky before I leave. I am off tomorrow and won't be back until the end of August so I am missing 5 (count them ...1..2..3..4..5!) weigh ins! I am feeling a bit giddy about it! I am going to say goodbye until then because although I will stay on plan on the whole and I will be able to get online neither of those things will be so regimented so I may pop in from time to time but I won't be posting daily. I hope you have a fab summer and that it doesn't rain the whole time and I will look forward to catching up properly in a month or so! xxx

well done on reaching your 1 1/2 stone mark x Have a fab break x

Back