Lunch - pita with humous, chicken, tomato, cucumber + lettuce, banana

Dinner - steak, salad, baked potato, fruit tart

Snacks - mini sushi box, biscuits

HexA - milk in tea/coffee
HexB - wholemeal pita

Syns - digestive finger 2, bourbon 3.5, fruit tart 17

Total Syns - 22.5

Hi Love to Sew
Just read through your diary and you seem to be in the right frame of mind for your journey... Like you I was on ww and after being there for 10 weeks I changed over to sw due to not having the support from my ww consultant and the fact they changed to the pro points plan which I didn't get along with.

I know you have asked people who read this to look at your food diary and I did and I am wondering whether you have been filling 1/3 of your plate with your super free foods? They are really important (or at least that is what others on here say!) and it is also important that you stick to your daily syns! Sometimes if you do not eat enough your body goes into starvation mode and grabs onto every calorie and holds on to it! I hope this helps in some way.

Good luck and carry on because a loss is still in the right direction that you want to be going :D

x

thanks mini mum :)

On the whole I am pretty good about my superfree, I have really upped my fruit intake since starting sw but I will admit that I just generally assume I am eating plenty of fruit and veg rather than checking every meal for 1/3.

I think it is possible that I am not eating enough syns, that is really what this week's mission is about....also, if I am not eating my syns now while I have so much to lose where do I go to when I hit a plateau?

thanks for commenting xx

Day 31 - Sunday 26th June

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, chicken, tomato, cucumber, grapes

Lunch - pita with humous, chicken, tomato, cucumber and lettuce. nectarine

Dinner - roast beef and salad - lettuce, coriander, avocado, tomato, cucumber, grapes+ apple

Snacks - meringue nest, nectarine

HexB - wholemeal pita

Syns - 1/3 avocado 4.5, meringue nest 2.5, glass of wine 4.5

Total Syns - 11.5

Day 32 - Monday 27th June

Breakfast - 2 alpen light, apple

Lunch - super noodles, banana

Dinner - risotto pronto, mushrooms, peas, cold beef

Snacks - humous, red, yellow + green peppers, deluxe hifi, mikados

HexB - alpen lights

Syns - deluxe hifi 6, mikados 4

Total Syns - 10

Day 34 - Tuesday 28th June

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, nectarine

Lunch - crackerbreads, tomatoes, cucumber, grapes, spring onion, feta cheese, nectarine, banana

Dinner - chicken + mushroom pasta n sauce, tuna, spinach. meringue nest

Snacks - chicken selects, yoghurt

HexA - 42g feta cheese
HexB - 6 crackerbread

Syns - meringue nest 2.5, chicken selects 15

Total Syns - 17.5

Body Magic - 45 mins zumba

Day 35 - Wednesday 29th June

Breakfast - 2 scanbran with 2 dairylea light, apple

Lunch - 3 scanbran, cottage cheese, tomato, cucumber, apple, yoghurt

Dinner - spitroasted chicken with skin removed, new potatoes

Snacks - small portion syn free moussaka, mikados

HexA - 2 dairylea light (oops)
HexB - 5 scanbran

Syns - mikados 2, oil/butter from dinner out 10 (estimate)

Total Syns - 12

Body Magic - 40 minutes swimming

I lost a pound again. To be honest I am am so disappointed that I couldn't even come on here and write about it :( It was a pretty bad meeting for me full stop and please excuse me but I am about to become a real bratt for a few minutes......

a) my C just simply CAN'T remember my name. I have been going for 5 weeks and I stay EVERY week, I speak to her every week and every week she asks me and only me what my name is, she remembers everyone elses name. Last night when we were doing image therapy I said I was disappointed and we went through what I was eating etc and she asked my name yet when she was going through the losses on the PDA she said my name then said 'didn't stay' and skipped over me. I thought I must have misheard so didn't shout out but then she got through everyone else and I didn't get mentioned.

b) there is a guy in my class who weighs 31 stone, I weigh 24 stone, he is the biggest guy and I am the biggest girl. I get that. However, I am getting really upset that she constantly compares us. How would she like it if she was constantly compared to someone who is 7 stone heavier than her?

c) I actually really don't know where I am going wrong, during image therapy I described what I ate in a typical day and the consensus was I am not eating enough. I am not stopping myself eating and am eating when I am hungry but I will take their advice and make an effort to eat more this week.

d) I have my monthly appointment with the doctor on Tuesday and I am gutted that I don't have a bigger loss to tell her about.

ok, normal service will resume shortly

Day 36 - Thursday 30th June

Breakfast - 2 slices toast, 4 rashers bacon, apple

Lunch - pineapple, strawberries

Dinner - mild curry savoury rice, chicken fillets, green beans, sugar snap peas, baby corn

Snacks - curly wurly

HexA - milk in tea
HexB - 2 slices hovis

Syns - rice 1.5, curly wurly 6

Total Syns - 7.5

Body Magic - 40 minutes swimming

Well done on your loss- it can be disheartening when you are sticking to the programme but the people in your class may be right- some people in class that have just tweeked their plans and they get steady losses imagine how much you'd lose in a year.
Can you suggest to your consultant that people wear badges we do at my class there is a box with star cut-outs bought in a job lot some double sided sticky and a couple of pens and then everyone knows everyone- don't know if that might solve one problem. as for the being compared with another person- life can be a pain can't it i don't see how it's even comparing like with like.
Keep going we can just all support each other on here.

Day 37 - Friday 1st July

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - syn free moussaka (including mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, + aubergine), pineapple

Dinner - bacon, eggs, diced potatoes, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms. Huge fruit salad portion - apples, melon, grapes, strawberries, kiwi, orange

Snacks - frozen curly wurly, crisps!

HexB - none

Syns - curly wurly 6, McCoys cheese + onion 13

Total Syns - 19

Day 38 - Saturday 2nd July

Breakfast - bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, baked beans

Lunch - three pepper + onion fritata, strawberries, yoghurt + meringue

Dinner - baked potato, tuna mayo, cucumber, tomatoes

Snacks - deluxe hifi, melon, nectarines, vegetable ravioli, curly wurly, mikados

HexA - 250 ml semi skimmed
HexB - deluxe hifi

Syns - meringue nest 2.5, curly wurly 6, tsp mayo 2, 9 mikados 4.5

Total Syns - 15

i want that brekkie yum yum!!

mmm, I have been having a bit of a bacon fest this weekend. it makes me feel a little bit nervous to be honest! I am cooking any scrap of fat off it (I like my bacon crispy anyway) then blotting it like crazy on kitchen roll but I am not buying any in my next shop as it has become a bit of an obsession!

I am off to 'water works' at the gym in a bit. I'll be interested to see what the difference is between it and the aqua class I go to there on Monday evenings. My Tuesday evening Zumba class isn't running this week and I am actually gutted! It is a Rosemary Conley class so it is less high impact than a lot (I assume!). There are a lot of Zumba classes going on in my area but I'm not brave enough to join another in case it is too full on! I have been loving this one though, I have only been going for two weeks but in the second session I could already feel that my fitness had improved, when she announced we were moving onto the last song I was genuinely shocked, I felt like we'd only been at it for 15 minutes or so :) I will aim to fit in 2 early morning swims this week to make up for it.

Not this week but next week I will be able to get my body magic award.....I will qualify for silver based on the amount I am doing but I don't know whether you have to do bronze first?

My 6 week countdown that I started SW with is finished now so I will buy a 12 week one on Thursday - it's good timing because I can get the free book. I will need to book all 5 weeks of holiday straight away because I am in France from 23rd July - 31st August. I'm just looking at a calendar now and it means I have just 3 more weigh-ins before I leave. I can't imagine how nervous I am going to feel on my first weigh-in back on the 1st sept! I am aiming to lose half a stone over the summer but realistically I will be happy with any loss or even sts. A gain would be disappointing as I usually lose weight over the summer even though I am not dieting simply because all of the junk is cut out of my diet + I am in and out of the pool a lot.

whew, I seem to have a lot to chat about this morning! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and enjoying the sunshine xxx

wow, I honestly wasn't expecting the class to be that different, I think more than anything it was that the instructer was fab! She worked us really hard and she was great at watching individuals and making sure we were doing things properly. She was also very good at telling us which muscles to focus on at which time. I asked her afterwards if she did any other classes and she said she does body vive and that she thought I would be ok doing it. Apparently it is a combination of aerobic and coordination work with body conditioning. I'm booked in for Wednesday evening, yay! something to replace Zumba this week + it doesn't clash so I will be able to keep going if I like it :D

Day 39 - Sunday 3rd July

Breakfast - bacon, egg, toast

Lunch - syn free mousaka with mushrooms, onion, tomato + aubergine

Dinner - pasta with tomato, onion, chili + chicken (pizza hut 'chili twist')

Snacks - three pepper and onion fritata, chicken mugshot, fibre plus, supernoodles, double cheeseburger, drifter mcflurry

HexA - 250ml semi skimmed milk
HexB - 2 slices wholemeal

Syns - fibre plus 6, oil in chili twist 4, double cheeseburger 22, drifter mcflurry 20

Total Syns - 52

Body Magic - 45 minutes water works

I don't even know what is going on today, I seem to have been hungry constantly! I went bowling with friends this evening and we usually go to harvester to eat afterwards but tonight everyone wanted to go to pizza hut. Luckily I don't even like pizza hut pizzas so it wasn't too hard to resist and the chili twist pasta dish is a great option, I have allowed 4 syns for oil but honestly it wasn't even oily so I am just being overcautious. The problem occurred when everyone else had stuffed themselves silly on pizza so noone wanted dessert and I had spent the meal telling myself I would allow myself a dessert. So....I ended up hitting the drive through on the way back....don't even ask me why I ordered a burger though. hmmm.
Drifter mcflurries are delicious though, if you can spare the syns I would say they are worth the 20 if it's your type of thing.

The mad thing is I still don't even feel stuffed!

Day 40 - Monday 4th July

Breakfast - none

Lunch - white roll (gasp!) with chicken, lettuce, cucumber and tomato. apple

Dinner - homemade lamb rogan josh with tomatoes, onions and mushrooms and brown rice. pineapple

Snacks - cous cous, few tomberries, few grapes, flump, dairy milk

HexA - milk in tea/coffee (not enough)
HexB - roll ( I know, I know!)

Syns - margarine in roll 2, flump 1.5, dairy milk 5.5

Total Syns - 9

Body Magic - 45 mins aquasize

I had my shopping delivered tonight and they brought me dairy milk instead of curly wurlys - it seemed like a weird substitution but actually it's these small thin bars that only have 110 calories. Not bad at all! they don't last as long as a curly wurly but they do give you a nice amount of chocolate, I had mine with a coffee and really enjoyed it.
The roll at lunchtime.....school provided us with a 'packed lunch' today, basically a choice of rolls (all white) and a cookie. The cookies they do at school are like the lovely ones you get in packs of 5 from tescos, you know the ones with rolos in and stuff like that. I am very proud to say I stepped away from the cookies without being tempted, they have to be a minimum of 15 syns. I should have stepped away from the rolls as well!

tesco are doing 11 flumps for a pound at the moment, they are huge for 1.5 syns!

Back