At the start of a long road

Hi there

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :cross:

Im doing SW too and LOVE it.. like you I have done just about every diet going -and have always been ON or OFF a diet -ON I can lose it no problem OFF and I piled it back on again -with VAT :eek:. This is the very first time I have managed to keep going and have no doubt at all that I WILL get to target.

SW for me has finally shown me a way that I can see me eating for the rest of my life quite easily -I hope you find the same.... its so depressing to have a constant battle isn't it :sigh2:.
Its great that you have a supportive Dr, and one who is willing to keep in touch with you to make sure you are ok :clap:

I keep a diary on here to "shedding the wobble" so if you are ever stuck or just want a chat (or need help to sleep :p) feel free to come and have a natter...

Have a lovely evening....

lovetosew said:
I've been feeling really odd today, not sure if I'm coming down with something or coming on with something but I feel a bit bloated and lethargic. I've been in a bit of a weird eating mood too, because I feel bloated I'm not feeling empty in my tummy but I am getting hungry then a bit confused about what I want to eat. Still I have soldiered through and managed to eat all three meals already! I haven't used my hex a yet or any syns so I am saving them because........(drumroll)......tonight is telly night! yay! waterloo road, life of riley, apprentice then you're fired! brilliant! Most evenings I am way more likely to be online than sit and watch telly but I am looking forward to this tv marathon and I will be able to have some munchies so all the better. I will probably have laughing cow light triangles as my hex A because I used one earlier so that saves me syning it and I think I'll have them either with crackerbread or ryvita and some sliced apple.

I feel like I have wished this week away waiting for weigh in tomorrow. Now I am feeling a bit bleurgh I don't think I have lost as much weight as at the begining of the week but I'm sure I'll have lost a few pounds none the less. If I haven't then hmmm...I don't know! Oh well, at least I have kept a food diary so if it comes to that I will be able to show C and she can let me know if/where I have been going wrong.

Hi :)
I started SW EE today after years of yo-yoing all over the place between Atkins,WW,RC, Calorie Counting and half starving meself. I also get that bloated feeling but unless I drink loads of water I too don't get to see the toilet much either. Im also not good with big amounts of wheat based food, pasta/bread etc. My first weigh in is next Tuesday along with a compulsory lose weight feel great exercise class ( that nearly killed me off lol) hope we can all help each other with :) xxx <3

Hi dacuckoo

how are you finding the plan so far? I hope you are enjoying it! Is the excercise class run by your SW group? I haven't heard of those before, I think swimming and walking are about my limit at the moment, I fancy doing zumna or something like that but I don't think I am ready for it yet.
Weigh in tonight...am looking forward to finding out one way or another! I have been 100% good (at least if I have gone off plan it has been because I have misunderstood something) I think the only thing I haven't managed is to eat all my syns but I have used a minimum of 5 each day so that should be fine and I haven't been trying to deny myself them, it's just worked out that way. Are you doing a diary as well? xxx

Day 6 - Wednesday 1st June

Breakfast - half a melon

Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich with 1 laughing cow light triangle

Dinner - sauteed sliced new potatoes, salmon fillet, green beans

Snacks - ww yoghurt, 2 apples, 5 crackerbread, 4 laughing cow light triangles, grapes, melon, chicken mugshot, chocolate, latte

Hex A - 5 laughing cow light triangles
Hex B - 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Syns - 150ml semi skimmed milk - 4, 5 crackerbread - 5, 1 tsp sugar - 1, 1 chocolate - 4.5

Total Syns - 14.5

lovetosew said:
Hi dacuckoo

how are you finding the plan so far? I hope you are enjoying it! Is the excercise class run by your SW group? I haven't heard of those before, I think swimming and walking are about my limit at the moment, I fancy doing zumna or something like that but I don't think I am ready for it yet.
Weigh in tonight...am looking forward to finding out one way or another! I have been 100% good (at least if I have gone off plan it has been because I have misunderstood something) I think the only thing I haven't managed is to eat all my syns but I have used a minimum of 5 each day so that should be fine and I haven't been trying to deny myself them, it's just worked out that way. Are you doing a diary as well? xxx

The exercise is part of the lose weight feel great referral by the NHS. You get 12 weeks of SW and exercise class free if you have a high BMI. I also go gym 3 times a week cardio and weights and swimming 4 times, joined a gym 2 months ago and turned into a blatant gum bunny lol :-D I dont do an online diary but have to do a paper one for class:) I think you will be pleasantly surprised tonight with your W.I......... Don't forget to let us know, fingers, toes, eyes and legs crossed for you lol x x x Lisa

The exercise is part of the lose weight feel great referral by the NHS. You get 12 weeks of SW and exercise class free if you have a high BMI. I also go gym 3 times a week cardio and weights and swimming 4 times, joined a gym 2 months ago and turned into a blatant gum bunny lol :-D I dont do an online diary but have to do a paper one for class:) I think you will be pleasantly surprised tonight with your W.I......... Don't forget to let us know, fingers, toes, eyes and legs crossed for you lol x x x Lisa

thank you :D I just can't wait to get it over with...I wanna know one way of the other and I wanna know now! Only an hour and a half to go ;) I think that NHS thing must be regional or maybe my Docs just haven't heard of it yet, I'm back in there on Tuesday I might mention it.

You are amazing doing so much, you must feel fab :D

I'll be back on around 8.30 to post my results, keep those fingers crossed til then xxxx

good luck I'm sure you've done well x

:wee::bunnydance::party0011::party0049:

yippee! I lost 8.5lbs!
:happy096:
What a cracking first week you have had - Im so please for you, I bet that will keep you motivated for the week :woohoo:
Here is to another great week for you!!!

lovetosew said:
:wee::bunnydance::party0011::party0049:

yippee! I lost 8.5lbs!

O.M.G........that's FANTABULOUS!! I bet you're chuffed to death :) :) :) ...... How brilliant do you feel now?!! ...... very very VERY well done - I'm made up for you love xxxxxxx

thanks Dacuckoo, I am delighted! I was hoping for a big loss but I was thinking more along the lines of 5lbs.

Day 7 - Thursday 2nd June

Breakfast - Magic porridge with a bowl of strawberries

Lunch - Spinach, salmon, spring onion and egg noodle in a spicy broth

Dinner - 2 boiled eggs and cucumber salad

Hex A - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Hex B - 28g oats

Snacks - grapes, a few mouthfuls of cous cous salad and caesar salad at SW buffet

Syns - fibre plus bar - 5.5, hi fi bar - 3, 13 dark chocolate mikados - 6.5

Total Syns - 15

what a fantastic result- well done x

thanks patches :D I am delighted, I just hope I manage to loose again this week, I am off camping now until Sunday and I think it will be tough to stay within my syns but I am going to make as good a choices as possible, I just might need to have a flexi evening of wine!

lovetosew said:
thanks patches :D I am delighted, I just hope I manage to loose again this week, I am off camping now until Sunday and I think it will be tough to stay within my syns but I am going to make as good a choices as possible, I just might need to have a flexi evening of wine!

Have a lovely weekend camping .....you're certainly gonna have nice weather for it :) xxx Lisa

Back