At the start of a long road

well, camping was fab, lovely weekend, lovely campsite, lovely people and lovely food! I went slightly (1) off track and I am drawing my line here________________________
Back on plan seriously tomorrow, I want another loss on Thursday and it is imperative that I learn how to get back on track when I derail because, let's face it....it IS going to happen! I DID manage to make lots of good choices, I didn't just fling it all to the wind but I did allow myself to get swayed through temptation and convenience.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too :)

Hello There,
Good luck with your journey and if you need some support come find my diary and have a moan at me. Im doing this plan alone too and sometimes its just nice to let off a nice big moaning session, you certainly found the right place for it.
Good luck with it hun. x

lovetosew said:
well, camping was fab, lovely weekend, lovely campsite, lovely people and lovely food! I went slightly (1) off track and I am drawing my line here________________________
Back on plan seriously tomorrow, I want another loss on Thursday and it is imperative that I learn how to get back on track when I derail because, let's face it....it IS going to happen! I DID manage to make lots of good choices, I didn't just fling it all to the wind but I did allow myself to get swayed through temptation and convenience.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too :)

You've done really well considering you've been away for the weekend :) and you got a good attitude regarding just getting on with it instead of dwelling on what you should of done ;) xxx Lisa

Hi just having a nosy at your diary well done on your fanstiastic loss keep up the great work xx

Day 11 - Monday 6th June

Breakfast - 2 quorn sausages, tinned tomatoes, baked beans

Lunch - ham, cottage cheese, cherries

Dinner - mild cheese and broccoli pasta n cheese made with 125ml 1% milk, a heaped tablespoon of quark and peas, followed by 0% total yoghurt mixed with white choc options and sweetener with strawberries

HexA - 250ml 1% milk
HexB - oops, I forgot to eat one

Syns - sachet of options white chocolate flavour - 2.5

Total Syns - 2.5

I have a rotten cold at the moment so was off work yesterday - I need to decide in the next hour and a half whether I am going back in today, I have a doctors appointment at 7.15 (for the weight loss, not the cold, I'm not that feeble!) so I need to call before that otherwise it will be too late to call in. I am a but torn, I still feel rubbish but I have got to take a day off tomorrow to go to an interview so I feel like it is cheeky to have today off when I will be doing that tomorrow. One of my colleagues called me last night and when I said that to him he said I should think of it the other way around - if I am not feeling well my priority should be to feel as well as I can by Wednesday and if that means a second day in bed then that's what I should do. I don't know! Gonna attempt another hour of sleep now, I woke up at 4.30!

Day 12 - Tuesday 7th June

Breakfast - Muller light and grapes

Lunch - Mushroom risotto pronto with added mushrooms and courgettes

Dinner - nothing

Hex A - 250ml 1% milk
Hex B - one alpen light and one hifi

Syns - 0

Well, I didn't end up going to work yesterday, still feeling really under the weather today and woke up obscenely early again (3.30 today, 4.30 yesterday). I need to get myself together for my interview today, it is a preliminary chat with a view to bringing me in for a formal interview on Friday so potentially I will only have worked on Thursday this week....not good as I only get paid when I am there! Oh well, I can't help being ill and I have got to find a new job so interviews are a necessary evil. I know my last two days of eating have been a bit rubbish but I have lost my appetite - I promise I haven't been trying to deny myself anything. I'm going to try to at least eat a lot of fruit today.

lovetosew said:
Well, I didn't end up going to work yesterday, still feeling really under the weather today and woke up obscenely early again (3.30 today, 4.30 yesterday). I need to get myself together for my interview today, it is a preliminary chat with a view to bringing me in for a formal interview on Friday so potentially I will only have worked on Thursday this week....not good as I only get paid when I am there! Oh well, I can't help being ill and I have got to find a new job so interviews are a necessary evil. I know my last two days of eating have been a bit rubbish but I have lost my appetite - I promise I haven't been trying to deny myself anything. I'm going to try to at least eat a lot of fruit today.

Good luck with your interview and hope you start feeling better and brighter soon xxx Lisa

Hi there

Well done on your journey so far, i am just restarting sw, i love this plan when im in the zone, but fell off it over christmas and have yo yod ever since! so im trying to get back on this week, your meal plans look great xx

Thanks Lisa :) the interview went well, they have invited me back again on Tuesday (luckily that changed from Friday so I will be at work for 2 days this week!) and I will find out then if I have got the job but I am feeling fairly positive about it.

welcome back to sw This time girlie and thanks for reading! It is so hard once you go off plan, it's like something switches in your brain that makes it impossible but once you start again it is as easy as 1,2,3 x

Weigh in day tomorrow and I am hoping for another loss, fingers crossed!

Day 13 - Wednesday 8th June

Breakfast - toast and eggs, latte

Lunch - melon, new potatoes, cucumber salad, beetroot, tomato, yellow pepper, cottage cheese, cooked chicken

Dinner - melon, salmon fishcakes, sweetcorn, strawberries, grapes

Hex A - 250ml 1% milk
Hex B - bread

Syns - 0

2 weigh in was not quite so succesful, I only lost 1/2lb. I'm really shocked, although I had a bit of a naughty weekend I felt sure that would be counteracted by my loss of appetite over the last few days. Oh well, another week, here I come! I had planned on treating myself to fish and chips tonight but now I am making myself pasta instead, I might break into a box of mikados later on though and blitz today's syns

Day 14 - Thursday 9th June

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, latte

Lunch - cooked chicken, new potatoes, yellow pepper, tomato, cucumber salad + cherry activia snackpot

Dinner - pasta, quorn swedish meatballs, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes

Snacks - grapes, mikados, fibre plus

HexA - 300ml 1% milk
HexB - fibre plus bar

Syns - 15 white choc mikados 7.5, 15 milk choc mikados 7.5

Total syns 15

Day 15 - Friday 10th June

Breakfast - Nectarine

Lunch - Salmon, pasta, tomato, cucumber salad + muller light

Dinner - 5 x crackerbread, 5 x laughing cow light, apple, nectarine

Snacks - apple, mikados, 1 piece of sushi, alpen light, hi fi bar

HexA - 5 x laughing cow light triangles
HexB - 5 x wholemeal crackerbread

Syns - 6 white choc mikados 3, 6 milk choc mikados 3, milk in tea 3, butterscotch hi fi bar 3, choc orange alpen light 3

Total Syns - 15

Last edited:
I have been battling the demons since yesterdays weigh in, I keep having in-head conversations where I alternately tell myself 'I didn't lose because I wasn't eating enough while I was ill, go ahead and have some take away' and 'I didn't lose because I didn't stick to plan one way (going over while camping) or another (not eating enough while ill) all I need to do is stick to plan!'. I have been abusing the old mikados but managing to stay within my syns.

In other news...my one piece of sushi snack item.....one of my students made sushi today and I have decided I will give making it a go, what a fab SW food item, I love sushi but I have never made it so watch this space :D

lovetosew said:
I have been battling the demons since yesterdays weigh in, I keep having in-head conversations where I alternately tell myself 'I didn't lose because I wasn't eating enough while I was ill, go ahead and have some take away' and 'I didn't lose because I didn't stick to plan one way (going over while camping) or another (not eating enough while ill) all I need to do is stick to plan!'. I have been abusing the old mikados but managing to stay within my syns.

In other news...my one piece of sushi snack item.....one of my students made sushi today and I have decided I will give making it a go, what a fab SW food item, I love sushi but I have never made it so watch this space :D

I'm hearin ya on this one hun. I have this psychological self destruct button I can't help but press once I'm half a stone to a stone off. It starts off like 'you've done well reward yourself' to the point of ' one blip ain't gonna put all that weight back on' .

It's not the weight we have to tackle but the mind that holds onto it.

Btw I LOVE sushi but not only is it very fiddly to make, the ingredients can get quite pricey for not an awful lot :)
xxx

Day 16 - Saturday 11th June

Breakfast - 2 quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, mushrooms, baked beand, latte

Lunch - 2 slices toast, cooked chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, 1 laughing cow light, nectarine

Dinner - (Harvester) salad - lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, carrot, pineapple, peppers, blue cheese dressing. main - grilled chicken breast, green beans, pilau rice, salsa

Snacks - frozen muller light, strawberries, grapes

HexA - split 200ml 1% milk and one laughing cow light triangle
HexB - 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Syns - blue cheese dressing 7, pilau rice 2.5, salsa 2 (just in case), butterscotch hi-fi bar 3

Total Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
What a miserable day! I'm happy I don't have to go out anywhere today, it's very rainy and windy here. I've just finished a tesco order to be delivered tomorrow and I have a tomato, feta and onion crustless quiche in the oven. Actually I suppose it is more of a baked frittata because it only has egg to bind it. I am really looking forward to it so I hope it is nice. I haven't eaten or drunk (I know, naughty, just don't fancy anything) yet today so I will enjoy it with a cup of tea.

Back