At the start of a long road

Day 41 - Tuesday 5th July

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, pineapple

Lunch - leftover rogan josh, grapes

Dinner - chicken, mushrooms + pasta in creamy pepper sauce, brocoli, sugar snap peas, mini calipo

Snacks - deluxe hifi, sherbert fountain

HexA - 250ml 1% milk
HexB - deluxe hifi

Syns - sherbert fountain 4.5, lemon/lime mini calipo 3.5

Total Syns - 8

I had my doctors appointment today to monitor my weight loss. She was really pleased and upbeat about how much I have lost. I told her about being disappointed at some of my smaller losses but said I still felt motivated because I know I am doing the right things so it WILL come off, I just need to keep at it. She said I was right, that it is a simple equation, if I am consistant in eating less calories than I am burning off it will result in weight loss.

Listen to me...if it was all so easy I would be a skinnymalink!

Day 42 - Wednesday 6th July

Breakfast - 2 apples

Lunch - onion + three pepper fritata, cous cous, cucumber, tomato, salad cream. Activia snack pot + banana

Dinner - chicken, cucumber, tomato. strawberries, banana + squirty cream

Snacks - fibre plus

HexA - milk in tea/coffee
HexB - fibre plus

Syns - 3 tablespoons salad cream 7.5, squirty cream 2.5

Total syns - 10

Body magic - 45 mins body vive

OMG I actually thought I was going to collapse at body vive! :giveup: there were only 4 of us in the class so there was no hiding :hide: I am quite worried about how I am going to feel in the morning :p

The instructer said I did well though and said that I will feel a difference in no time if I stick at it and that it will also make the other classes that I go to more effective.

The plan is to get up and go swimming before work tomorrow no matter how I feel because I don't have to swim masses of lengths, I could just do 15 then have time to get in the jacuzzi and steam room if I feel all achy.

I had better bloomin lose some poundage this week!

ok it must have worked then, I lost 2.5lbs this week, I am happy with that and let's have some more please! :D I was slimmer of the week which I love but I have no idea what I am going to do with all the fruit, it's like I have a green grocers in my kitchen at the moment! I think I'll chop it all up for a massive fruit salad.

It was buffet evening and I made the syn free roulade except my filling had nutella in so it was 4 syns for the whole thing. It went down very well, in fact it was finished off so I was delighted. It's the first time I have made it but I was quite pleased with the result.

Day 43 - Thursday 7th July

Breakfast - 2 nectarines, activia snackpot

Lunch - coronation cottage cheese, cucumber, chicken, crackerbread

Dinner - sausage + chips

Snacks - 4 mikados, various nibbles at club buffet

HexB - 5 crackerbread

Syns - rustic chips 3.5, ww cumberland sausages 2, mikados 2, extra light mayo 3

Total Syns - 10.5

Body Magic - 15 minutes swimming

well done on your loss and being made slimmer of the week I love the idea of nutella roulade i'm sure everyone loved it!

Day 44 - Friday 8th July

Breakfast - grapes + strawberries

Lunch - supernoodles, mushrooms

Dinner - lettuce, peas, potatoes, gherkins, boiled egg, chicken, mayo

snacks - bananas+cream, apple, nectarine, 2 flumps, dairy milk, fibre plus

HexB - fibre plus

Syns - cream 4, dairy milk 6, flumps 3, mayo 1

Total Syns - 14

well done on your loss and being made slimmer of the week I love the idea of nutella roulade i'm sure everyone loved it!

thank you! It was you who started me off with your talk of roulade!

In other news, I have just realised it is my totm (I am VERY irregular so I had no idea) I am super pleased now with my loss last night when taking that into consideration!

I thibk i may be addicted to roulade!!! So yummy difficult to resist- isn't totm just the worst am also suffering at the mo - hoping it will ease the smaller i am- it is the worse for bloating so to lose on is very impressive!

Day 45 - Saturday 9th July

Breakfast - ww sausages, baked beans, mushrooms

Lunch - homemade rogan josh (lamb, onion, tomato, spinach) with instant mash + 0% total

Dinner - leftover rogan josh with savoury rice

Snacks - scan bran with nutella, bananas and cream, grapes

HexA - milk in coffee (starbucks tall skinny latte)
HexB - 2.5 scan bran

Syns - sausages 2, nutella 6, cream 3

Total Syns - 11

Body magic - 45 mins swimming

Hiya.
I've just read tour diary and I wanted to say a big well done to you on your achievements.

Day 46 - Sunday 10th July

Breakfast - nectarines + plum

Lunch - jacket potato, tuna mayonnaise, lettuce, coleslaw, carrot, cucumber, tomato

Dinner - bolognese with peas, carrots, mushroom, onion, sweetcorn + EL mince, wholemeal pasta. grapes

Snacks - rotisserie chicken legs (skin removed), crunchie, revels

HexA - milk in coffee (tall skinny latte)
HexB - forgot to have one

Syns - mayo in lunch estimate 5, crunchie 9.5, revels 8.5

Total syns - 23

Body magic - 45 mins waterworks, 20 mins swimming

I've gone a bit doolally this afternoon/evening, I'm going to attempt to remember and asign syns to all that I have consummed! In the spirit of total disclosure I must admit that I have been having an internal dialogue where I considered not documenting the naughties on here. It was like it was my instinct to lie about it, almost as if that would mean it wouldn't count? Oh brother.

Day 47 - Monday 11th July

Breakfast - apples

Lunch - coronation cottage cheese, cucumber, chicken, crackerbread, strawberries

Dinner - smashed new potatoes, brocoli, leftover pasta bolognese

Snacks - hot dog, fruit sundae, banana + strawberries with crushed meringue nest and squirty cream, approx 1" square of icing + marzipan from piece of wedding cake

HexA - milk in coffee/tea
HexB - crackerbread

Syns - hot dog 15, fruit sundae 20, meringue nest 2.5, cream 3.5, icing+marzipan 8

Total Syns - 49

eeep! I am blaming this on totm. I pass costco on the way home from work everyday - that's where the hot dog + fruit sundae came from. I actually stopped off believing they served frozen yoghurt but I don't know whether they have changed it or whether I was simply wrong but I cannot pretend that it was frozen yoghurt in the fruit sundae, it was glorious, full fat, full sugar, soft serve ice cream. Damn it. Right, here is my line, I will now step over it.

You've got it - it's about our mindsets when slim people have something like that they don't see it as the end back to healthy eating (glad you enjoyed it, sounds nice). This will be my new mantra!!

Day 48 - Tuesday 12th July

Breakfast - apples

Lunch - leftover pasta bolognese, activia snackpot

Dinner - smash, baked beans, sausages

Snacks - mini calippo, flump, chicken, fibre plus

HexA - 250ml semi skimmed milk
HexB - fibre plus

Syns - mini calippo 3.5, flump 1.5, tesco light choice cumberland sausages 4

Total syns - 9

so, I have done better with my syns today but not great with the super free. I had to cry off my zumba this evening because I feel like I have pulled a muscle in my side, it isn't too painful but I get a twinge when I stand and twist so I was a bit worried I might do something worse if I went. I have my second body vive class tomorrow night so I need to feel fit for that! I might get in a swim before work in the morning, maybe that will help me stretch it out without straining anything.

Back